Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Petri AKA Putri8989 - Cambridge  (Read 1590 times)

14 review(s) for Putri8989 (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline anglianfloyd

As promised my review on Petri

Contacted by text last week as she was showing as in Cambridge , that was incorrect but she was arriving today .

Texted today and managed to arrange an hours booking @ £150
Arrived at the address (Chesterton road area) and was directed to new build flats .
I agree with all that has been said , she (he) is stunning and petite .
Proceeded to warm comfortable room , small but fit for purpose .
Wasn’t offered a kiss , we started with reasonable massage with cc swipes , then b to b back massage before I turned over where she gave excellent owo, as did I on her .
She then gave me A in missionary after propping my ass up on a cushion , I’m not that experienced in receiving but it was painless and good , now the reason this is a neural and not a positive , I said I wanted to fuck her only to be told she was a bit sore so couldn’t , this was never mentioned before or upon booking being made .
She continued to fuck and wank me until I came , cleaned up (offered use of shower) and departed , I was there for 45 mins in total .

In summary

Looks 10 out of ten , body for a Ts lady 10 , penis about 6 inches reasonable girth
Venue  8 , clean and very safe , in street parking available foc after 17:00 pay and display before .
Service , massage 7 , gfe 6 (no kissing and I am not that repulsive and excellent hygiene , non smoker)
              Owo 8 , sex 10 for giving 0 for receiving

All in all I would say 6 out of ten , would have been 8 had she received

Offline CamJon

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 06:57:50 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline winkywanky

Ah, that's a big shame Floyd  :(.

If she couldn't receive she should've warned you in advance. That's just not good enough.

And I'm surprised about no kissing, my experience was non-stop, mouth agape deep French kissing, she just couldn't get enough.

She was showing as being in Ireland for the last few days, I'd assumed she was having a holiday, perhaps she was working, and working too hard?

Either way, that's nothing to do with you, it sounds like she let you down badly.

Sorry to hear this.

Offline anglianfloyd

Isn’t a shame as she would have been a definite positive had she have received and kissed , but these things happen .
Her loss as I won’t return and would most certainly have done .

Offline jay100gee

Wow! that is a first for a neutral review on Petri, i'm sorry you had a an average experience, i guess it does happen sometime, all these girls are human beings at the end of the day and can always have the rare poor hour and off moment it's got to be expected albeit a rarity with Petri, in my view.

I've seen Petri a number of times over the last few years and i have got to say she has always been great with me, I love the whole sensual massage thing that then leads to B2B and then whatever i desire, to be honest I don't always fuck her but when i have it's always been willing, she is defo my favourite and whenever i get the chance and i treat myself to an hour or so with her.

Floyd, I'd put it down to a one off, maybe she was on her period!! lol  :D

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Makes me. well my distorted mind that is, wonder if someone who started as a bloke might understand better how to please a bloke?.

Y/N ???

Offline winkywanky

Makes me. well my distorted mind that is, wonder if someone who started as a bloke might understand better how to please a bloke?.

Y/N ???

Perhaps your mind is distorted in other ways, but in that assertion you are very much correct.

Whether the girl/Tgirl is willing and keen is another matter of course.