Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Reading George Street Massage - Panda  (Read 808 times)

Offline mwang39

External Link/Members Only

Second visit as the first one was positive and was promised by the boss of frequent changes to the rota.

Comms: Text message enquiring about availability for an evening massage, messaged back quickly and told there were young girls (25, 26 and 30) available.

Price: £45 1 hour massage, £40 B2B

Venue: Massage shop on a busy-ish road, traffic lights nearby so traffic can build up. Had the downstairs room this time and was slightly disappointed, much smaller than the upstairs room and no shower as well. The girl kept opening the door as well so a cold draft came in, this and hearing other customers come in killed the atmosphere a bit. Chinese music played from a mobile phone (youtube as there was a few adverts every now and then :lol:).

Panda: 26 year old Chinese, slightly chubby with a belly but nice, firm, round tits. Facially more cute than sexy. Says she works part time Friday - Sunday.

Massage: Decent massage, lots of slapping around throughout though - the type they usually do right at the end, wasn't uncomfortable but would have preffered less. She did give a full body massage, nowadays these places usually just concentrate on the back and a bit on the legs, she did the entire body and front as well. No obvious CC swipes but did lightly touch the balls sometimes when massaging up leg. Annoyingly she did go out of the room a few times to communicate with other staff, as I was downstairs On turn over, carried on massaging, ignoring my hard on until she finally asked whether I wanted a happy ending, £20 or £40. Went for £40 and she stripped off to reveal a smooth, chubby, shaven body. Started rubbing her tits against me and went on top briefly, offered me a tit to suck whilst she wanked me off with plenty of oil. Managed to stick a finger in her and think she did enjoy it. Finished like this and she cleaned me up with plenty of tissue and wet wipes

Summary: Acceptable massage and a fantastic HJ to finish. Would have preferred an actual B2B instead of the brief moment she's on top. Perhaps she didn't want to get too oily/cum on her as there was no shower available downstairs. Overall a good experience but would much prefer the upstairs larger, quieter room with a shower.