Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London on a shoestring - possibly my last punt.  (Read 4477 times)

Offline NIK

As I said a few weeks ago I will be coming to London next weekend with a couple of mates for a football match. I can't really afford a punt but have managed to scrape a couple of hundred together after paying for the train and the match, one of my mates has generously funded the hotel with the help of his Tesco vouchers.

It may be that owing to finances and my having to get away from them that I won't be able to punt, but it would be the first time I've visited London in maybe twenty years and not punted. They do know I punt so I wouldn't even need to make excuses just tell them, so that shouldn't be a problem. I normally come to London on my own although I have been a couple of times in the early 2000's with friends and still gone for a punt, the difference being on those occasions I deliberately stayed in a different hotel so I could slip away for a punt and there were four of them then to keep each other distracted and not miss me.

I haven't had a punt since Dec 1st when I last saw Nicoletta. As things stand I don't know when I will be able to punt again and it may well be my last one, at least until well into next year by which time I will hopefully be able to access the second pension I mentioned in the budget thread, so the last thing I want is a disappointment.
Obviously I'd like it to be with Nicoletta again as she is always as good as it gets, but it looks almost certainly that she is away. This just leaves Amy of those I know well who is also £200.
I considered HOD but they are closed at weekends so that limits it. I won't arrive until Saturday afternoon and go back Monday evening. Monday would appear to be my best day as Sunday afternoon at least will be taken up with football.

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. I don't want to travel miles either, so I know that rules out some possible good uns.
Ironically we will be staying about two minutes walk from Amy's place so I wouldn't have to leave them for long!   :cool:

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

HoD in St John's Wood is open on Saturdays.

Offline drwho

LMP on Monday afternoon, then enjoy a few refreshing cold drinks with the remaining £40... I know I would if I had your budget and timescale.

Offline NIK

LMP on Monday afternoon, then enjoy a few refreshing cold drinks with the remaining £40... I know I would if I had your budget and timescale.

Are these 'parties' ?  Is so not my scene I'm afraid.

Don't mind lots of women around, but no men.  :D

abdul

Maybe you can find any lady who is also posting here. Best of luck. :hi:

Offline SWLondon

As I said a few weeks ago I will be coming to London next weekend with a couple of mates for a football match. I can't really afford a punt but have managed to scrape a couple of hundred together after paying for the train and the match, one of my mates has generously funded the hotel with the help of his Tesco vouchers.

It may be that owing to finances and my having to get away from them that I won't be able to punt, but it would be the first time I've visited London in maybe twenty years and not punted. They do know I punt so I wouldn't even need to make excuses just tell them, so that shouldn't be a problem. I normally come to London on my own although I have been a couple of times in the early 2000's with friends and still gone for a punt, the difference being on those occasions I deliberately stayed in a different hotel so I could slip away for a punt and there were four of them then to keep each other distracted and not miss me.

I haven't had a punt since Dec 1st when I last saw Nicoletta. As things stand I don't know when I will be able to punt again and it may well be my last one, at least until well into :unknown: next year by which time I will hopefully be able to access the second pension I mentioned in the budget thread, so the last thing I want is a disappointment.
Obviously I'd like it to be with Nicoletta again as she is always as good as it gets, but it looks almost certainly that she is away. This just leaves Amy of those I know well who is also £200.
I considered HOD but they are closed at weekends so that limits it. I won't arrive until Saturday afternoon and go back Monday evening. Monday would appear to be my best day as Sunday afternoon at least will be taken up with football.

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. I don't want to travel miles either, so I know that rules out some possible good uns.
Ironically we will be staying about two minutes walk from Amy's place so I wouldn't have to leave them for long!   :cool:

Under those circumstances just spend your time in London having fun and forget punting. Punting is a hobby best preserved for when there is no pressure for it to be a good punt

Offline Steve2

Is Stanmore too far out for you NIK?

At the northern end of the Jubilee line

About 30 mins on tube from Baker St

Milky piece

Sorry to butt in, Steve do you know a good
WG, in stanmore? I'm new to this & it could be
my first punt! Again sorry for interruption Nik

Offline NIK

Under those circumstances just spend your time in London having fun and forget punting. Punting is a hobby best preserved for when there is no pressure for it to be a good punt

You are probably right!

Offline Rickrabbit

Nik... you know I am going that way myself.

I have never been one to break the £100 mark on a punt as a matter of course and £70/£80 was my top end hunting range. But for months now I have been unable to identify a punting opportunity. With any regulars now long gone, I have been unable to rise above being a sideline commentator on this forum, adding some verification here and there but not really had a current punt to chuck a review into the ring about.

Having recently spent time once again trawling the internet (or should I say Adultwork) to no avail, I have come to the conclusion that my past negative experience venturing outside of punting with Hungarian women (particularly Polish), the fact that I tend to look at East London/North-East London for punting opportunities and my weariness to repeat a Romanian experience (anyway they are all around £80/£90 per hour and about as believable as the next latest bulletin on the missing 777) - I am well and truly stymied. I cannot see how I can confidently punt again. I confess that I have even looked at this and gone ..Mmmm?  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only With £90/£100 seeming to be the lowest viable punting entry point I think I am going to be out very soon.

Fings aint what they used to be!!   :unknown:

Offline NIK

sir_david

Distance no object with Michelle!!

Offline smiths

I haven't had a punt since Dec 1st when I last saw Nicoletta. As things stand I don't know when I will be able to punt again and it may well be my last one, at least until well into next year by which time I will hopefully be able to access the second pension I mentioned in the budget thread, so the last thing I want is a disappointment.

HOD 2 which is now a short walk from St Johns Wood station so i read is open Saturdays and Pixie is on the rota as working. She has been rated by a number of punters on here.

As mentioned above if she is about at the moment Hot Katalina i can recommend, she is a 5-10 minute walk from Arnos Grove station in N11. ;)

Offline punk

for what its worth enjoy the match with your mates and see how you feel, i think if your not sure who you want to punt with than you may pressurise yourself into making the wrong choice, for the sake of a london punt.

Offline NIK

Well I was going to maybe see English Chloe on Monday. I believe she's at Aldgate East which is still further than I wanted to travel, but at least I have been to the area unlike Michelle's location. It was either that or  maybe HOD. However this afternoon I texted both Nicoletta and Amy my regulars who unfortunately are both more expensive than those recommended to me, but at least don't involve much travelling.
Nicoletta wasn't advertising as being available which almost certainly indicates she is away so I didn't hold much hope out for her, whereas Amy has always been reliable and available in the eight and a half years I've known her. Neither responded for several hours.
I was therefore surprised when Nicoletta has just responded to say she will be available to see me on Monday. Amy still hasn't responded, which is extremely unusual for her. I hope she's alright.

Anyway I'm all set up for a punt with Nicoletta, and if it is my last one I shall go out a very happy punter!   :P  :D :thumbsup:

Offline punk

Well I was going to maybe see English Chloe on Monday. I believe she's at Aldgate East which is still further than I wanted to travel, but at least I have been to the area unlike Michelle's location. It was either that or  maybe HOD. However this afternoon I texted both Nicoletta and Amy my regulars who unfortunately are both more expensive than those recommended to me, but at least don't involve much travelling.
Nicoletta wasn't advertising as being available which almost certainly indicates she is away so I didn't hold much hope out for her, whereas Amy has always been reliable and available in the eight and a half years I've known her. Neither responded for several hours.
I was therefore surprised when Nicoletta has just responded to say she will be available to see me on Monday. Amy still hasn't responded, which is extremely unusual for her. I hope she's alright.

Anyway I'm all set up for a punt with Nicoletta, and if it is my last one I shall go out a very happy punter!   :P  :D :thumbsup:

At least your have a happy ending   :thumbsup:

vorian

The best outcome in my opinion, hope you enjoy your punt Nik  :hi: Are you going to do a review for us.

Offline Tailpipe

Thanks for these recommendations. I have had both Michelle and Chloe on my to see list, although Michelle was a bit far and Chloe doesn't work weekends. However maybe Monday is a possibility.

Thanks again!  :thumbsup:

If it was my last punt or my last £100 it would be Michelle for sure .  :drinks:

password02

Yes Michelle indi for me followed by Cindy then Dee, after which Jessy189 and Sexy Leticia and end with Ms Madlin Moon.

I would die a happy man

Offline NIK

The best outcome in my opinion, hope you enjoy your punt Nik  :hi: Are you going to do a review for us.

Think I've already done several on her!

As for Michelle hope she hangs around long enough for me to make my fortune! Or at least until I can cash in my pension!  :D

cockneybstrd

I would have a tenner on your team to win 2-1.

Though if you are attending the game i think you might be. The block of flats which accompanies the stadium does or did have a group of eastern euros in.

password02

NIK with the new pension rules coming in where you can take more TFC (Tax Free Cash) rather than an annuity may be sooner than you think!!

Next 5-10 years more people will have more disposable incomes as more cash and less pensions

Offline Tailpipe

NIK with the new pension rules coming in where you can take more TFC (Tax Free Cash) rather than an annuity may be sooner than you think!!

Next 5-10 years more people will have more disposable incomes as more cash and less pensions

That's one way of looking at it the other is people will piss it all up the wall
Then the state will,have to look after them  :wacko:

Offline NIK

I would have a tenner on your team to win 2-1.

Though if you are attending the game i think you might be. The block of flats which accompanies the stadium does or did have a group of eastern euros in.

This team play as good a football as any Chesterfield team I've seen since I first saw them in 1967 - although that's not saying much! - and still nowhere near the best team I've seen at the club. That was 1979 - 81 in a higher division. However for the level they play at they are excellent in terms of possession and passing, good defence and midfield, however they are shite in the last third; the three main strikers wouldn't make half a decent un put together (they only play one at a time). They are incredibly the leading scorers in the division, but the goals have been spread out with about four players totalling around eight each.

cockneybstrd

Balls for some reason I assumed it was Leyton Orient game

I was going to say the Leabridge Road and the route into London through Hackney used to be great about twenty years ago numerous after hours drinking clubs strip clubs saunas and generally just being the underbelly of London

Gentrification of Hackney and the eastern euro take over have made it some what different to what it was like when I was a teenager

I do hope you beat the POSH tomorrow as I cant stand them.

Offline NIK

Balls for some reason I assumed it was Leyton Orient game

I was going to say the Leabridge Road and the route into London through Hackney used to be great about twenty years ago numerous after hours drinking clubs strip clubs saunas and generally just being the underbelly of London

Gentrification of Hackney and the eastern euro take over have made it some what different to what it was like when I was a teenager

I do hope you beat the POSH tomorrow as I cant stand them.

Yes, I went to Leyton Orient once. Only grounds I've been to in London are: Leyton, QPR 3 times, the old Wembley twice, and the old Wimbledon ground. I also had a tour of Chelsea's.
Funnily enough at Leyton we got chatting to some Orient supporters in a pub and they knew the area just up the road from where I live. Apparently had some friends here. What a coincidence!

cockneybstrd

Personally I always loved going to away games where the ground was still in the middle of an estate

You always got a good atmosphere before and after the games in the pubs.

I have to say the estate around Loftus Road proved more dangerous than going to Millwall's old den

Offline NIK

Had an excellent time in London, apart from the football where the better team lost! even the weather was great, culminating in a brilliant punt with Nicoletta. If it is to be my last one a great way to bow out.

Both  my mates have punted to my knowledge at least once in their lives. I knew they wouldn't go for one, but they showed even less interest than I expected, although they were forever letching women in pubs on the streets etc. When we were on the tube coming back from Wembley apparently there were two young girls kissing each other. I couldn't see from where I was sitting and was completely unaware until they raved about it after we got off.

Maybe happier to talk about it rather than do anything or resent paying for it. Ironically both are much better off financially than I am - indeed the one  who paid for the hotel is actually rolling in it - maybe that's why!
When I went to see Nicoletta they went for a Chinese!

I'm now fucking potless again, but as they had to agree you don't know what's around the corner so you may as well live for the moment.

It was also a bit weird knocking around London with a pair who didn't really know where they were going and had to rely upon me for directions.