Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unforgettable Karla (Manchester tour)  (Read 1192 times)

99 review(s) for  Unforgettable Karla (87 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Golovkin]

Offline Golovkin

Meeting arranged by quick phone call. She texted address of her street. Ring when Im there she let me in nice nice modern flat clean and good bathroom. Hand over £70 for 30 mins. She is exactly as in the photos very small. About 5ft I would guess. French kissing more her flicking her tongue in my mouth. Oral without, condom on and sex in cowgirl, missionary and doggy. I cum in doggy she then gives me a massage. I was not rushed at all and left happy  :yahoo:
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Kool Keef

'kin ell you got in quick didn't you!
Didn't think her Manc tour had even started yet, was you waiting at the train station??  :D

Offline Golovkin

'kin ell you got in quick didn't you!
Didn't think her Manc tour had even started yet, was you waiting at the train station??  :D
Yeah as soon as she arrived I made the call! I had her on my hotlist for a while.

Offline Kool Keef

Yeah as soon as she arrived I made the call! I had her on my hotlist for a while.

:hi:
Texted her this morning but nothing so far  :unknown:

Offline Drayki

Wouldn’t mind a piece of her  :lol: she looks fucking filthy  :thumbsup: