Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Petri - Cambridge  (Read 4048 times)

14 review(s) for Putri8989 (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline JayEZ2K

I had given up on TS, but due to lack of options I decided to try one again...

AW: External Link/Members Only
Link: External Link/Members Only
Phone: 07378872819

Comms: Speaks English well, nice voice.

Name: TS Petri aka TS Putri8989

Looks: Prettier and much better looking in person than in the photos. Short and petite... small head and face with pretty little feminine features. Prettier than the majority of cis-girls that I’ve seen. Malaysian with almost slight Pakistani or Indian features. I've seen several girls like this and looks wise was the best out of all of them. Short height and small frame, little firecracker body of a female gymnast. Dark chocolate nipples. Nice body and ass. Very big enhanced breasts, bit stiff but ok. (I'm now thinking that the trick to finding a feminine TS is to find the shortest, most petite one possible.)

Services: BtB with great contact, kissing, OWO on me with prostate massage (with a gloved finger). I decided to try A-levels for the first time, something I had previously avoided. She offered and I took a hit of poppers. Felt really weird, strange yet amazing. After a bit I switched; fucked her in mish, then bent her over and fucked her ass in doggy and prone. When it was time to finish up, switched again and finished in mish with a HJ. Felt great, although not sure I'd repeat. Cleanup, shower, bit of chat and nice goodbye.

Overall, TS Petri is well reviewed, with this being her 10th positive review, 100% positives. Small, feminine and pretty, with excellent service makes for a good choice for the bucket list.

Offline winkywanky

Nice one Jay  :thumbsup:.

And she took your anal virginity too! She tried it with me and it was a fail, although I don't remember her offering me poppers, and I'm not sure I'd use them.

Out of interest, where did you see her, and how much did you pay, for how long?

(PS I wonder if she'd consider doing a gangbang with some her 'fans' on here?)

Offline timbucktwo

Nice one Jay  :thumbsup:.

And she took your anal virginity too! She tried it with me and it was a fail, although I don't remember her offering me poppers, and I'm not sure I'd use them.

I am sure she would do a gangbang/threesome as its one of her fantasies. Ask her?

Offline winkywanky

I am sure she would do a gangbang/threesome as its one of her fantasies. Ask her?

How do you know this tim?

Offline timbucktwo

How do you know this tim?

I have asked her on previous visits and she said she loved the idea of a gangbang. She is open minded so if can be arranged she will do it I guess.

Offline winkywanky

This interests me, be it a MMF or a full-on gangbang. I may well ask her, and if she is interested, what the rates might be  :thumbsup:.

Offline anglianfloyd

Booked in to see her will post review after the event

Offline JayEZ2K

Nice one Jay  :thumbsup:...

Cheers WW. She was nearby Cherry Hinton Brook, near-ish to where the £40ph Thai masseuses work. I paid £150/60 minutes.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 05:56:11 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline Colonel_Mustard

Cheers WW. She was nearby Cherry Hinton Brook, near-ish to where the £40ph Thai masseuses work. I paid £150/60 minutes.

Read elsewhere that its £200 for 1 hour and £60 for her to cum

Offline winkywanky

Colonel M, she never seems to show her rates these days. So perhaps she's 'going with the flow' of demand?

All you can do is drop her a line and ask?