Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EE girls  (Read 2347 times)

Lovemilf79

Just wondering g if anybody has ANY good EE girls to recommend, most that I've seen have either been totally fake or completely unenthusiastic with the exception of Tysha massage

Offline latecomer

Just wondering g if anybody has ANY good EE girls to recommend, most that I've seen have either been totally fake or completely unenthusiastic with the exception of Tysha massage

Yup, 150 views but not a single recommendation seems to confirm you're right.

grandmaster-ram-rod

Yup, 150 views but not a single recommendation seems to confirm you're right.

I think he needs to narrow down his search, which area , services required , price etc

Lovemilf79

Sorry, Norfolk, and £100-£120, I did see a touring girl called virgin13....pretty good but other than that they all seem to be fake from what I've read, just wondered if anybody had found any true gems out there lol

Offline CBPaul

You are right to be suspicious, plenty are fake profiles or bait n switch. But, there are some excellent EE girls out there and I punt with them in preference over English prossies. 

If you are in doubt post a link to the prossie and you'll get opinions.

Lovemilf79

Cbpaul, any links you could send me then for decent EE WGs

Offline CBPaul

Cbpaul, any links you could send me then for decent EE WGs

I punt in Cambridge so not much use to you.

Lovemilf79

I don't mind a drive for a good punt

Offline CBPaul

I don't mind a drive for a good punt

I take it from your pseudonym that you are into milf types ? I prefer 20 somethings so maybe not much help to you. 

Lovemilf79

Milf works for me but I do like 20's too

Offline CBPaul

Milf works for me but I do like 20's too

I've reviewed  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only can be variable but excellent oral skills.

Otherwise all the good ones I've had the pleasure of have buggered off and been replaced by a whole load of dodgy looking profiles at the moment.

Offline sumertime

You are right to be suspicious, plenty are fake profiles or bait n switch. But, there are some excellent EE girls out there and I punt with them in preference over English prossies. 

Like everything in life don't judge all by a few! Four out of my best ever top five were EE - but also a couple of the worst. Do the research, not just your own area but others also, look at the reviews and if it is a bait&switch then walk...
I should also say that some of my worst have been with "English" who just talk, talk, talk!!

Offline CBPaul

Like everything in life don't judge all by a few! Four out of my best ever top five were EE - but also a couple of the worst. Do the research, not just your own area but others also, look at the reviews and if it is a bait&switch then walk...
I should also say that some of my worst have been with "English" who just talk, talk, talk!!

Why do research in other areas though ?

Offline CBPaul

If you look at the AW search results for the area at the moment I think you will find it is the other way around ! There are many very dodgy looking profiles.

I've had many good punts with EE girls - clearly stated above - but I am selective, do plenty of 'research' and have so far managed to avoid the dodgy ones.

Offline GFRadar12

I've been very curious about trying some EE girls also recently. I have been punting on and off for a couple of years now and have only ever seen English girls, just personal preferences, but wouldn't mind branching out and trying something different.

I've heard so many horror stories from people I know though that you bet I'm going to research as thoroughly as I can before hand.

So glad I managed to stumble across this forum, never knew it existed. Been scrolling through many reviews, it's great! You get a lot more honesty here than on some AW girls feedback, it's brilliant!!   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 11:17:29 pm by GFRadar12 »

Offline CBPaul

I've been very curious about trying some EE girls also recently. I have been punting on and off for a couple of years now and have only ever seen English girls, just personal preferences, but wouldn't mind branching out and trying something different.

I've heard so many horror stories from people I know though that you bet I'm going to research as thoroughly as I can before hand.

So glad I managed to stumble across this forum, never knew it existed. Been scrolling through many reviews, it's great! You get a lot more honesty here than on some AW girls feedback, it's brilliant!!   :thumbsup:

First off, welcome.

There are some cracking EE girls out there and plenty of scams and fakes too. Best bet, find one you like the look of, post a link here and await opinions.