Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot & Sweet SUSIE, Bromham, Bedford - Nuru 'all gone'  (Read 1069 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5217499) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Today, just so you are warned - she seems a recent popup in Bedford and I guess she won't be remaining long term.

Booked her early afternoon, tried for 3:30 but she said she could only do 30 minutes then, and I fancied a 1 hour Nuru.  You might think that a 1 hour Nuru for a ton is too good to be true, but there was only one way to find out.

So, took her alternative offer of 5pm, tried to figure out where she could be given the postcode and its the most unlikely part of Bedford, even with Bromham Road blocked further in to town.  Some texting and she gave me a house number that Google doesn't know - but there's lots of new build estate down there.  even so, I leave plenty of time to find the gaff.

I arrive in the area with 30 minutes to spare and cannot find the house number - its a road where the even and odds are unaligned.  30 minutes of frantic parking and hoofing up and down and she tells me the real number that does exist but by then I'm some distance away and utterly pissed off.

Get to the gaff - big house (hey, its Bromham Road) with lots of parking - she seems to be using a huge living room as work/play and has a massage table.  But no big mattress on the floor, or rubber sheets.  And then she says 'Nuru is over, all gone'.

Now - it was only a couple of hours between booking and clearly wanting an hour of slidy naked B2B and my turning up.  It was the only thing I inquired about. And she was in no way even set up to give Nuru to anyone.

At least she was not too stroppy when I walked.  Almost as if she expected it.  Tried to sell me on B2B but I want the proper slides and goop and mess for a ton.

She wasn't ugly and taller and thinner than I expected (I doubt she has the arse in the picture), if she'd flipped to full service I'd probably have stayed for 30 minutes.  But as it was - its a B&S on services and she/they want to charge premium for a basic massage and HE. If you want a vanilla massage, maybe she'd be OK, but I don't know.

Moral: be wary of wgs who send a postcode in that part of town.  You can't park on Bromham Road and side streets are a long way apart (the houses are a long way apart, ffs), and the house numbers are only visible from the pavement at this time of year with my eyesight, at least after dark.  Sometimes, council estates are a better option.  Who knew?

Offline The_Grinder

Thanks for the Review, saw the ad today and was thinking of going but there's another not so good review on here of her and with this as well I'll be giving this one a miss

Offline LEOJONTY