Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishflorence - Maida Vale -  (Read 1895 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5206618) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline NervousEnergy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Florence bid on an RB I had put up; £130, to include A/OWO/CIM. I accepted as best of the bids I received. Looked on here, mixed reviews, thought I would give a try.

I accepted the bid on the day of planned meeting, about 90 mins before the planned time of 2pm, sent a message via AW email saying that I had accepted the bid - 3 mins later Florence replied with phone number and post code.

Location is a block of flats almost in the middle of Maida Vale and St John's Wood stations. About 10 min walk from either one. There is a concierge at the entrance, but pays no attention mostly to what is going on.

On opening the door, I was greeted by Florance wearing what I would describe as a pink flight-attendant dress, similar to picture I have attached (but in pink, only bra/nickers underneath) and black high-heels... good looking and smiley, I thought I was in for a treat  ;) She offered a glass of water, but I declined (passed over the money), asked if I could use the shower.

Florence said yes, but that she had not had time to dry the towels but had a clean (but damp) one - definitely a negative point. Smelt a bit musty (like not dried properly etc) so not a good impression from that point of view.

Anyway, quick wash to freshen up - and I was led to the bedroom, told to lay down on the bed - Florence took off the top then bottoms, she is good looking and toned, nice sized boobs. She started with kissing (tongues included), got me in the mood - then went straight to sucking my cock - personally I think she has good technique, mixture of shallow and deep, no toothyness. After a bit, I asked if we could get the condom on; at this point she said that she had just moved into the flat and needed to find it. I did think to myself WTF, but there was one in her hand bag in the room, she handed it to me saying she wasn't too good at getting them on; not an issue for me, but would put some people off I would imagine.

On to me on top - she put her hand at the back of my neck, pulling me in, a little bit of kissing - didn't take me long to get very close to the edge, I asked if we could move on to "A"; she said we could and if we could stay in missionary but she didn't have any lube (again, excuse of just moving in to the flat) but that it should be OK... as you can imagine, didn't have much luck, and I lost my steam.

She asked if she should try some oral to get me going again - I said please. Condom off, me kneeling on bed, she started to suck again - once hard, she said "oh, I need to go get some condoms"... she went out of the room to get them, she came back after a few seconds, handed me the condom again...

She suggested "going in the front" to get a bit wet, and moving to doggy position. Again, found myself getting close, asked to try anal again; unfortunately I left it too late, whilst trying to enter I came... arrrghh!

I used the loo, came back - Florence asked if i wanted any water, I said yes; she chatted a bit about moving to the area, asked me what I did for work, usual small talk, at least gave me a bit of time to recover for round 2 without feeling too awkward.

She asked if I was ready for more, I said we could give it a go (wasn't sure if I was or not yet) - again, good oral technique got me hard again. She asked if I wanted to get a condom on, I said no thanks happy to just have oral (she said that it was told that it was what she was best at)... she kept going for a while, before moving on to a hand-job. As I got close, I asked for more oral - eventually cumming in her mouth. I don't think there was a lot left, but she swallowed.

I asked if I had time for a shower, she said yes and there was no rush on time. I washed up, got dressed - thanked Florence and left. I was just over the hour mark.

Based on this experience alone, I was fairly happy. I would have returned (and did... review to follow shortly), even if I did think she was fairly disorganised.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Sounds a bit amateur hour to be honest  :unknown:.

You've included anal in the services received, yet this didn't happen? And that was down to her. You got a good price on the RB of course, but from my, outside perspective this seems more like a Neutral.

But your call of course, and she was good enough to make you think a return visit was worthwhile.

And you did return!  ;) Sadly, you're not allowed another actual review of her so soon, but you can add all the details of the 2nd meet on this review.

Offline NervousEnergy

Anal - unfortunately I came too soon whilst trying to enter... was pretty close to the edge!

2nd review - am I not? The two punts were almost a month apart? I've put it up... if it was only one review allowed, then I'd put it all as one and as negative... if so, can someone let me know so I can ask admin to delete the other post, change this to negative and I'll add the second visit here instead.

Offline NervousEnergy

Sadly, you're not allowed another actual review of her so soon, but you can add all the details of the 2nd meet on this review.

According to the rules - Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban.

Doesn't say anything about timeframe? Also, not touting, as the second review if you read it is negative?

Offline unus669

Read both your reviews OP. I get the feeling she’s only good for a pump, dump and swallow.

I don’t believe from your description, she’s a real ‘analist’, she probably includes it , to attract foot fall :unknown:

Offline expeller

Worth looking at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253338.msg2585297#msg2585297 and doing a search using her AW number.
She has very variable feedback

Offline winkywanky

According to the rules - Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban.

Doesn't say anything about timeframe?
Also, not touting, as the second review if you read it is negative?

I believe the timescale is 6mths before another review of the same SP.

Unless a subsequent meet is materially very different from the first one.

Offline winkywanky

I don’t believe from your description, she’s a real ‘analist’, she probably includes it , to attract foot fall :unknown:

Blimey, I've heard of fisting but that's just crazy!  :scare:  :D

Offline unus669

Blimey, I've heard of fisting but that's just crazy!  :scare:  :D

:D :D

I despise anal charlatans :mad:

Offline winkywanky

Well Nervous Energy, I've just read your 2nd review of the girl and I'm glad you did review the 2nd meet.

She obviously has little intention of doing anal (as unus suggests) and is overall somewhat of a scatterbrain, leading to a messed-up punt.

A definite Neg, and worth having it indexed as such  :thumbsdown:.

Offline bestbefore

She bid on a RB of mine. We arranged a day and time. Then on the morning of the day I sent her a text to confirm and got a text back by return saying she now wasn’t available that day. Comma with her were a bit flaky beforehand as well, so I think disorganised and amateur describe her well.

Offline Meursault

Thanks OP
I have been tempted by her RBs in the past.
Can I ask a couple of questions please?
Do you think the naked selfie/screenshot above is truly indicative of her body? She looks much more hefty in the red underwear.
Did she allow fingering?
 :hi:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 12:53:26 pm by Meursault »