Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: High Class Alexandra - Marble Arch  (Read 3480 times)

5 review(s) for High Class Alexandra (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Geko12

Thanks to iamakel for this one.  :hi:

Saw Alexandra a few weeks ago after a last minute punt.
Based in marble arch, a 3 min walk from station, appartment is not the best but easy to get in as a lot of people just coming in and out and everyone minding their own business. No problems entering her room.

The Girl: reasonably attractive, milfy type, 7/10, id definitely say early 40s, she has a great body for her age.

I asked her to wear jeans and a bra and was happy with what i saw, curvy latina look with a big butt.

Services: half hour-100, nice bj and sex cow girl and missionary. i came quite quickly and was out bang on half hour.

Her arse is quite firm and not soft at all but still big, she isnt shaved also and there was quite a bit of hair than i expected. DFK was great though and her tits were a handful.

I probably wouldnt go back as 200ph for her age is a bit too much, also id consider going back for half hour if she was shaved below.

onto the next one.   :music:

External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Thanks to iamakel for this one.  :hi:

Saw Alexandra a few weeks ago after a last minute punt.
Based in marble arch, a 3 min walk from station, appartment is not the best but easy to get in as a lot of people just coming in and out and everyone minding their own business. No problems entering her room.

The Girl: reasonably attractive, milfy type, 7/10, id definitely say early 40s, she has a great body for her age.

I asked her to wear jeans and a bra and was happy with what i saw, curvy latina look with a big butt.

Services: half hour-100, nice bj and sex cow girl and missionary. i came quite quickly and was out bang on half hour.

Her arse is quite firm and not soft at all but still big, she isnt shaved also and there was quite a bit of hair than i expected. DFK was great though and her tits were a handful.

I probably wouldnt go back as 200ph for her age is a bit too much, also id consider going back for half hour if she was shaved below.

onto the next one.   :music:

External Link/Members Only

' on the the next one' 🦁 & 🐅🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline zushiboys

Did you go down on her? If so, was she clean? Hmm not a fan of a bush. May see it she can shave before my meeting next week...

Offline Geko12

I didnt want to go down on as im not a big fan of a big bush, but she actually sat on my face so had no choice, i found it difficult though.

I would defo see her again if she was clean shaven.

Offline willabe

Did you go down on her? If so, was she clean? Hmm not a fan of a bush. May see it she can shave before my meeting next week...

I think she looks nice but couldn't do it unless she shaved...... bleurghhhhh......

Offline zushiboys

I think she looks nice but couldn't do it unless she shaved...... bleurghhhhh......

Don’t fancy a dental floss with pubic hair!

Offline willabe

Don’t fancy a dental floss with pubic hair!

Hell no...... might contact her and see if she would go smooth for a meeting.

Online morrisonhotel

Thanks for the review - although slightly dismayed by those of you who are anti hair. I will see her if she keeps it .......!  :P