Author Topic: Cherry Almond Haydock - Viva street  (Read 1869 times)

Offline Trucker999

External Link/Members Only

She is very difficult to get hold of. Never answers calls and hadnt replied to any texts.. until Thursday this week.

She is ideally located for me and at £30 for 15 mins i thought i need to try her out.

Unfortunately i wont be going back. She kept me waiting around 20 mins before texting to say knock on. Firstly her house is a shit hole. Secondly she looks like a junkie but i thought why not just do the punt and see what its like.

She was wearing a small dress but she is so skinny and dishevelled. No tits and had very little to say. I stripped and thought lets get this over with.
I got protected oral which was good to be fair then fucked her missionary,  she moaned a bit but basically just lay there while i fucked her. I didnt fancy fucking her too hard incase i hurt her, she is so thin and looks like she needs a good hearty meal.
I came in the johnny and got dressed and left. I was in there aroumd 20 minutes altogether.


Offline milkman10


Offline Gordon Bennett

Hopefully there's a grab if her pic attached. Bit of a faff so hope it has worked - worth doing I reckon cos Vivastreet ads don't last long and tend to disappear.
Arrrggghhh.... FFS, ain't worked again. Soz chaps!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 05:33:04 pm by Gordon Bennett »

Offline Frustrated gentleman


Offline katmandu


she looks like a junkie


Yup. But she's an amazing poet:

Hi i'm Cherry.
You know it feels good being bad,
i'll be the best experience you ever had.
when we undress
it's my time to impress.
it may seem
you've stepped into a dream
but this isn't a tease,
i know how to please.
100% real
for you to touch and to feel.
i will tend to your every need
and complete satisfaction guaranteed.
if you have tried the rest
and you weren't impressed,
then i suggest
you come see the best.
i'll be the sweetest Cherry you ever pick
so come have fun with a kiss Quick.

Offline NW_Guy

I cant be sure, but a similar looking pic appeared on a new profile on AW a few days ago, but disappeared soon after.

I couldn't navigate to the full Vivastreet ad, just a header

NWG

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 12:22:05 pm by NW_Guy »

Offline Wheelman

You are a brave man indeed. She looks rough as fuck and not in a good way.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ISTS2005

She does look like shes suffering from some drug issues