Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte massage Handsworth Wood  (Read 2557 times)

Offline Grortydick1968

External Link/Members Only
I went to see Charlotte earlier this week.
Semi detached house in a quiet residential area. The massage takes place in a small, warm downstairs room that is fit for purpose.
Charlotte is a blonde, very friendly and chatty lady in her late 20s / early 30s.
The massage is £40 (sensual) plus £20 for HR.
She starts on your back, and is a decent massage - there plenty of teasing and reach-unders, which quickly had the desired effect!
On turning over I asked Charlotte if she would take her top off, and this did. She was quite happy to allow touching of her breasts while the massage on my front continued with more teasing. Eventually she payed full attention to the 'old man' - her technique her was a bit frantic, and I had to ask her to slow down a bit!  I came whilst fondling her breasts.
Charlotte cleaned me up with a towel and left me to get dressed.
All in all, this was a good experience, with a nice, fit lady.  Recommended.

Offline slimdude1

I'm definitely planning on seeing this lady. How would you describe her looks?

Does she allow touching her arse or other areas?

Offline Grortydick1968

I was allowed to to touch her bum over her tracksuit bottoms.

Offline avfc45

Partner was at home when I visited. Allowed a little Pudsey play over tracked great body n tits. HJ just about rushed

Offline Indigo

Thanks for the review (and the guy who previously reviewed). Good find and I've just visited so thanks to the Community for reviewing and making us all aware of this provider:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=267058.0

Offline Cesc187

Keen to visit her but not keen tk see her when another bloke is there!
Does she allow for more? Again happy to visit 2/3 times of more is on offer

Offline Pete556

Keen to visit her but not keen tk see her when another bloke is there!
Does she allow for more? Again happy to visit 2/3 times of more is on offer
Just out of interest, what's the issue with an FBSM's boyfriend being around? Most usually lock the door so no-one can just walk in.

Offline Cesc187

For me i just dont like the idea of another bloke walking around when i am having  a massage with my cock out lol
Each to their own but just doesnt sit well for me...

Offline slimdude1

For me i just dont like the idea of another bloke walking around when i am having  a massage with my cock out lol
Each to their own but just doesnt sit well for me...

Agreed, I definitely don't plan on seeing her anymore.