Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: hailey_ccc - Royal Oak  (Read 2028 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5477215) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline badonde

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There's been some interest in Hailey from the New Oriental Hotties thread so I decided to pay her a visit.

Hailey is a university student living very close to Royal Oak and within walking distance of Paddington and Bayswater tube stations. The location is fairly discreet with no reception, though she does usher you quickly to her room from the front door as she mentioned she was worried about neighbours hearing. The studio itself is interesting in that her bedroom sits on an elevated canopy. I'm not sure the proper term... but it's a high ceiling studio with a staircase to a platform with the bed. I didn't find the height a problem, but you obviously can't stand up and it may or may not be a problem for very tall people in doggy

She is definitely the girl in the photos, though she has a squarer jaw than some of photos would suggest so I think there's some slight editing going on. She seems to post and switch out her photos on her AW but all bear a good resemblance despite my above comment. I can post the image I think is most accurate - it's the one with her doing a bicep shot, but I'm not really familiar how to upload images without saving them (which I'd prefer not to do).

Attraction is personal, but I did find her attractive. She wore little make up on my visit FYI. Body-wise she is quite petite and toned. I don't think shes 5'5, she's probably closer to 5'3, and I'm terrible at guessing bra sizes, but I think that is pushing it a little. Regardless I think she presents a nice package, nice petite frame and tits, and for an asian her arse was quite good too.

I paid £90 for 30mins, though I stayed almost an hour in total (of which probably 25 mins was the actual punt). Hailey didn't charge me extra and forgot to collect the money - so I would say she is good VFM. Part of why it was almost an hour is because Hailey said she didn't like to rush things and we agreed we'd have a tea before getting on with it - this she requested before the punt. Conversationally there was no problems with English, she fluent or very close to it. We spoke a bit about China where she comes from, and her likes and dislikes on AW. She is quite direct at times, but not rude and quite clear with what she prefers and doesnt. I wouldn't say she was GFE but she was easy to talk to and quite generous with her compliments.

The services provided were: DFK, shared shower, OWO, CG, missionary, doggy. Sex was protected. Overall I liked my session. She was almost aggressive at times with the kissing, which was DFK for anyone who specifically wants that. The shared shower was a nice touch, and it was nice feeling her up. I didn't try fingering so not sure if that would be allowed. Her OWO was good, and she varied her suction to good effect which is something I find others don't do. As mentioned above we did CG, missionary and doggy. She is quite tight, though not unlike other asian SP I have seen, does use a fair bit of lube. In all positions she was enthusiastic, and wanted to go harder. She's pretty vocal though I did feel this was a bit put on. She initiated quite a bit of kissing throughout and the sex in general felt quite genuine if you understand what I mean. Afterwards she cleaned up with a wet wipe and we had another shared shower. We had a quick chat about her life before I paid her (which she forgot about) and left.

I was happy with the punt. While I wouldn't say Hailey was affectionate enough to be a GFE I felt she was passionate and hospitable. She is in my opinion quite an attractive girl, true to her pictures, and she was good fun during the punt itself. She's here for about a year and I found it pretty easy to book her (though this was via whatsapp). I think most would enjoy.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 07:08:06 am by badonde »

Offline AlTerminator

I did try to arrange a meet but the 1cum per hr policy put me off, she said second had to pay extra, maybe 30 mins is worth it.

Offline Dashing

Cheers for the review and details, badonde  :hi:

[...]
She is definitely the girl in the photos, though she has a squarer jaw than some of photos would suggest so I think there's some slight editing going on. She seems to post and switch out her photos on her AW but all bear a good resemblance despite my above comment. I can post the image I think is most accurate - it's the one with her doing a bicep shot, but I'm not really familiar how to upload images without saving them (which I'd prefer not to do).
[...]

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 03:56:06 pm by Dashing »

Offline Jonestown

If you look at the photo of her in the brown bikini she does look to have a much more robust arse that you’d expect on a slim chinese girl. Definitely some photoshop going on with the facial pictures, I reckon.

Offline Dashing

If you look at the photo of her in the brown bikini she does look to have a much more robust arse that you’d expect on a slim chinese girl. Definitely some photoshop going on with the facial pictures, I reckon.

October 2019 veripic courtesy OP magnetico, from thread 'Adultwork verification pitcures (London)':

hailey_ccc
External Link/Members Only
[...]
External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Online tantraman

Thanks for the review, OP :hi: ... I still need to tick off Chinese on my punting journey ... HL'd :thumbsup:

Offline Jonestown

October 2019 veripic courtesy OP magnetico, from thread 'Adultwork verification pitcures (London)':

Yes, she hasn’t exactly gone to any trouble to make herself look attractive there, has she ?

Offline golden bull

I did try to arrange a meet but the 1cum per hr policy put me off, she said second had to pay extra, maybe 30 mins is worth it.

Is that what she said?
If so no go for me.
1 hr = 2 shots.... otherwise feck off

Offline AlTerminator

Yep asked for extra pay to second round.  :thumbsdown:

Offline berlinde

Veri pic doesn't look great. But she looks like a dirty good fuck and sound like she can take it hard. Difficult ti find Chinese students in london market right now so might HL

Offline bestbefore

Shame she only sees punters if they are between 25 and 45. That’s me out!

Offline Parking

Thanks for the review, OP :hi: ... I still need to tick off Chinese on my punting journey ... HL'd :thumbsup:

Same here I normally like my European hotties but her verification photo looks a bit rough :(

Offline AlTerminator

Veri pic doesn't look great. But she looks like a dirty good fuck and sound like she can take it hard. Difficult ti find Chinese students in london market right now so might HL

There seems to be a bunch of chinese girls on the market recently, like that Eva girl, External Link/Members Only but the review put me off, basic for 200 doesn't seem worth it, looks hot though.