On a business trip in Manchester a couple of months ago, woke up in the middle of the night feeling horny, couldn't get back to sleep so I pottered down to Piccadilly Selecta. It was sometime after midnight so I had to stand in the street and ring the bell - not very discreet but I got let in pretty quick.
Once inside there were a couple of girls available and I chose Heidi, blonde, big tits, nice package all round, smiley and friendly from the off. Paid the house fee of £35 and off we went to the room. Once in the room, Heidi moved in close and and we engaged in some mutual fondling whilst getting rid of the lagging. On to the bed where Heidi put on the mac and started with some OW which was rather good, lots of attention to the shaft and sensuous sucking of the tip.
After a while, Heidi climbed on top in reverse cowgirl for a few minutes but that doesn't do it for me so we switched to missionary where I pumped happily away until I filled the bag.
We cleaned up, still chatting away until Heidi showed me the door and I went back to my hotel, all in all a very pleasant and effective cure for insomnia