Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian@Bianca - Cardiff  (Read 1708 times)

17 review(s) for Brazilian@Bianca (14 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline welshpunter17

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Bianca a few weeks ago when she was in Cardiff. I was right in the mood to get my face between some big fake titties  :cool:

£90 - 30 mins, probably the most expensive punt I've had without extras.

Biancas English was literally perfect, I couldn't even tell she was Brazilian.

Comms were good, all by text message with prompt replies, Postcode given, had a shower and off I went.

She was based on probably one of the more busier streets in student land, parked on the red roads and started walking up.

She asked me to ring her when I got to an address and she would guide me from there. So I did, process was nice and smooth.

Got up to the room, was greeted by Bianca who is just like her pictures. Opened the door wearing sexy lingerie and led me to the room, money handed over and I got undressed as she went to stash it.

She came back, put some music on (Rock playlist, which I was more than happy to have on in the background!). She climbed ontop and began teasing me with those big tits in my face (!! yay!) She climbed off, blowjob time but I just wanted those tits back in my face. She put the rubber on before stripping out of her underwear and riding me to completion

After the main event we lay there, chatting about music, food and things in general. Quick shower and off I went.

Good punt, really nice friendly girl  :hi:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good review. Don't recall seeing her before. She does have a banging body  :P

Definitely one to look out for when she is back in Cardiff