Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whats in a name?  (Read 2844 times)

yorkshire123

Morning guys (and ladies?)
Having spent the morning looking through AW for a cheeky day time punt i have noticed that i skip over any profiles that have cum in their Nickname.
For example "Cum slut"
Does anyone do this as well?
Am i missing out?

Offline CBPaul

Not knowingly but thinking about it I've never punted with one having that in the profile name. My subconscious must kick in.

dilettante

There's one called Spunk Puss which I think is ace

Offline j122

The ones that bug me are the names that make reference to their ass & then don't offer anal :angry:.

cockneybstrd

There's one called Spunk Puss which I think is ace

more like Bag-puss

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
"Burning Pussy" or any reference to heat/fire in their pussy always makes me laugh.

GeeWiz

I skip over any that have 'slut' in theirs.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Irrelevant digression but I learned a new name this weekend,

A Glasshole is someone who wears Google Glass.

HP

I prefer to look at the profile and the lady's photos and the name is less important.

Offline mattylondon

Morning guys (and ladies?)
Having spent the morning looking through AW for a cheeky day time punt i have noticed that i skip over any profiles that have cum in their Nickname.
For example "Cum slut"
Am i missing out?
I notice that too and tend to ignore them, as I feel that they're written by men. And that being my suspicion, I treat them with caution. I've punted quite a few genuine cum sluts, but very few, if any, wrote that on their profile!  :D

As far as 'missing out', it depends what you're into I guess.

vorian

I prefer to look at the profile and the lady's photos and the name is less important.

It's not that important but to me, it does say something about who came up with the idea, pimp or prossie.

One of my favourite names "FlithyFuckingWhore" just trips off the tongue that one.

Rochdull lad

Same here; the part of the punting market in which I shop [Milfs] don't generally use the type of names which the OP identifies.  As much as anything else in a Profile, what I look for is a bit of personality coming through.

jegoasa infecta ?

Google translate
filthy infected

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mă cac pă voi: O curva labagista si prostituata jegoasa infecta
macac123.blogspot.com/.../o-curva-labagista-si-prostit... - Translate this page
5 Oct 2012 - ... ARDEALU CĂ ACOLE M-AM NASCUT:v · O curva labagista si prostituata jegoasa infecta ... O curva labagista si prostituata jegoasa infecta.
Google Translate
I shit grassland: A filthy whore prostitute infected labagista
macac123.blogspot.com/.../o-curva-labagista-si-prostit ... - Translate this page
October 5, 2012 - ... ARDEALU acolyte THAT I AM BORN: v · A filthy whore prostitute labagista infect ... A filthy whore prostitute labagista infected.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 07:01:59 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline threechilliman

Same here; the part of the punting market in which I shop [Milfs] don't generally use the type of names which the OP identifies.  As much as anything else in a Profile, what I look for is a bit of personality coming through.

Pictures, profile and personality for me. Seems to work as well....

I avoid foreign girls completely.

tcm

SirFrank

Filthy chav slut or variations of - I believe in Bristol or bath - was a gal I thought fuck that about. However if I fancy getting Percy polished I'm always attracted to blow job queen, deep throat queen or something along those lines. Likewise I imagine girls look at punters AW profile names and think I'll give this wankpot a miss. I'm amazed anyone accepts bookings from me with my AW profile name. Mind you any doubts they might have about this fucking deviant bastard disappear when they open the door and find Kid Gorgeous on the doorstep  ;). The last punt I had, the girl was so impressed, she paid me
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 07:55:17 pm by SirFrank »

cockneybstrd

Filthy chav slut or variations of - I believe in Bristol or bath - was a gal I thought fuck that about. However if I fancy getting Percy polished I'm always attracted to blow job queen, deep throat queen or something along those lines. Likewise I imagine girls look at punters AW profile names and think I'll give this wankpot a miss. I'm amazed anyone accepts bookings from me with my AW profile name. Mind you any doubts they might have about this fucking deviant bastard disappear when they open the door and find Kid Gorgeous on the doorstep  ;). The last punt I had, the girl was so impressed, she paid me

So your the geezer on AW called THE MASKED RAPIST.

Offline ForrestGump

+1

And... conventional as I am I do prefer to see a girls name incorporated into the 'stage' name. e.g. Smiley Sindy.

rolf32313

Some ladies open themselves to ridicule by picking inappropriate names, I once met a "Anal Vicky", she didn't offer anal of cause  :dash:

Also anyone who has "amazing" in their name in my experience should be sued under the trade description act.

Offline Daffodil

Doesn't really trouble me (unless courtesan is in there somewhere). I don't think they put very much thought into it, so means little.

Offline mattylondon

Doesn't really trouble me (unless courtesan is in there somewhere). I don't think they put very much thought into it, so means little.
'Courtesan', 'high class', 'elite', 'companion'... straight into my block list. They're prostitutes and we're punters ffs. Won't part with my money to delusional or pretentious twats.  :hi:

Other than that, I don't care what their name is as long as they fuck and suck my cock well.

Offline wristjob

It might influence it a bit but if they look right, nothing to say otherwise then who really cares. I actually don't really like a girl who is that crude on her profile though and there's probably some other gobby attitude on the profile that does put me off.

Offline rudolph hucker

jegoasa infecta ?

Google translate
filthy infected

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mă cac pă voi: O curva labagista si prostituata jegoasa infecta
macac123.blogspot.com/.../o-curva-labagista-si-prostit... - Translate this page
5 Oct 2012 - ... ARDEALU CĂ ACOLE M-AM NASCUT:v · O curva labagista si prostituata jegoasa infecta ... O curva labagista si prostituata jegoasa infecta.
Google Translate
I shit grassland: A filthy whore prostitute infected labagista
macac123.blogspot.com/.../o-curva-labagista-si-prostit ... - Translate this page
October 5, 2012 - ... ARDEALU acolyte THAT I AM BORN: v · A filthy whore prostitute labagista infect ... A filthy whore prostitute labagista infected.

Erm, that sounds good, I'll have that....
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 01:01:14 pm by rudolph hucker »

Offline wristjob

The thing I don't like about these stupid names is what do you call them. "Hello, is that um guzzling slut? Can I call you Cum or do you prefer Miss Guzzling-Slut?" Then when you're at the meet - "Hiya Cum".

vorian

The thing I don't like about these stupid names is what do you call them. "Hello, is that um guzzling slut? Can I call you Cum or do you prefer Miss Guzzling-Slut?" Then when you're at the meet - "Hiya Cum".

Look at it this way it is just another indicator which helps the punter choose a prossie,  the more Cum Guzzling Sluts out there the more the sensible Emma, Hayley and Sarahs stand out.

Offline wristjob

Good point V - self deselection. Darwin would be proud of them.

Online webpunter

For example "Cum slut"
Am i missing out?
+1 / anything with cum or slut in the name.  Especially both.  Generally barebacking skanks. Plus i do like kissing the fit ones if they are up for it.  So better for me if they don't sell themselves on liking loads of harry munk in their gobs.  Mentally my brain says then with no OWO then safer kissing.  Even though they probably do OWO with regulars / for more £.  WP's brain chooses to ignore these realities

jack_walsh

"Cathy The Famous One" - er, if you say so.

Erm, that sounds good, I'll have that....
Hidden Image/Members Only

jegoasa infecta

I think that this infected jabberwocky person is the worst name I have seen, this thread could become the worst name challenge like the worst picture challenge thread now at 97 pages.

Offline rudolph hucker

(insert name)....The Best gets my goat, they're setting themselves up for a fall if you ask me.

Gav Lee

I'd not thought about it but I do tend to skip over the cum sluts etc without looking at their profiles, whenever I've actually looked it has confirmed I wouldn't be interested.  In future I will skip over them more rapidly.

Offline MrBlackDude

The trend seems to be, put the self labels/adjectives after the name (e.g. something busty, someone amazing), which gets on me nerves... At the same time it does help to eliminate people.

handicapata using Google translate is as expected handicapped in Romanian
curious.