Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wg falling asleep  (Read 4182 times)

Offline Paul31

Hi guys just wondered if you giving a wg a massage and she fell asleep how would feel

Offline Corus Boy

No massage involved but I remember a lovely lady who was visiting me for an hour outcall late one evening.  She fell asleep as we cuddled up post sex, her phone rang and it was her security call, she told them that she was warm, tired and very comfortable and safe. She finished the call turned over and told me that she was staying the night  :yahoo:

Who was I to refuse?

Pompoy123

No massage involved but I remember a lovely lady who was visiting me for an hour outcall late one evening.  She fell asleep as we cuddled up post sex, her phone rang and it was her security call, she told them that she was warm, tired and very comfortable and safe. She finished the call turned over and told me that she was staying the night  :yahoo:

Who was I to refuse?

A nice situation to be put in I say. Did you get a freebee in themorning though?
I have trained in massage and to be honest the wg will have to be very special for me to give her one when im paying for her time.

James999

Hi guys just wondered if you giving a wg a massage and she fell asleep how would feel

Like a sad cunt for paying a pro$$ie to massage her  :thumbsdown:

Offline CBPaul

Pleased that I had such a relaxing massage technique.

Then again I wouldn't massage a prossie, not what I'm paying for. A quick massage on me between rounds is OK but it is often used to waste as much time as possible, easy money for the prossie. 

Offline Corus Boy

A nice situation to be put in I say. Did you get a freebee in themorning though?
I have trained in massage and to be honest the wg will have to be very special for me to give her one when im paying for her time.

Well it wasn't a freebie as she felt that she was sleeping in my hour the previous evening and therefore just using up my unused time  :drinks:

Offline Convince Me

I used see regularly a Thai girl off Tottenham Court Rd. A few glasses of white wine would send both of into an afternoon nap. We would sleep for an hour or so & then go into round two. Longest I stayed was four 1/2 hours, inc 3 pops an hours shut eye all for the price an hours punt.

dilettante

So how does the time go on your punts, James?  Do you shag her non-stop for the full time?  If not, what do you get up to?  Look forward to hearing!

Festisio

she told them that she was warm, tired and very comfortable and safe. She finished the call turned over and told me that she was staying the night  :yahoo:

This makes me feel bad for her.  I wonder what her living conditions are like that a more preferable option is staying overnight with a punter.

Offline Corus Boy

This makes me feel bad for her.  I wonder what her living conditions are like that a more preferable option is staying overnight with a punter.

Having visited her place a few times there was nothing wrong except the shower!

I suspect the snow and freezing temperatures outside might have been the main factor.

GeeWiz

Nowt sad about giving a quick massage while waiting for your second wind.  As a boob man, this always work for me...

Offline con-a-ser

I find it helps break the ice & build up trust

I also find a better service can be the result but what the fuck do I know

Offline Horizontal pleasures

nope, she was a happy c*nt, and so was I. To have free rein to stroke one's hands all over a nubile female flesh is bliss, allowing me to touch her everywhere, whether belly or bum, boobs or openings, allowing mister happy to dangle dongle onto her while stroking her into a state of near hypnosis and then a long sensuous massage from her followed by a great shag with mutual climax, wonderful.

It was me who fell asleep once after such an encounter with post coital bliss. The lady left me dozing for a half hour and woke me gently with a nice cup of tea.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 01:24:03 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

I find it helps break the ice & build up trust

I also find a better service can be the result
+1

jcdmj12

I find it odd that you imply there is a 'wrong' way to use your time with a prostitute.  We all enjoy different things.  Personally I find the idea of shagging non-stop for the whole time to be boring.  I prefer a more give-and-take experience, rather than just using the person in question as an animated sexual theme park.  It feels more like an encounter with a lover then, without all the hassle which normally accompanies such things.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 03:08:25 pm by jcdmj12 »

Offline Dogfather

Not quite the same scenario but I remember years ago a punt at 4 in the morning with a girl who kept nodding off during a BJ.
I had to keep nudging her and she'd go back to it for about 30 seconds then she stopped, asleep, again.
Went on for about 15 minutes, I found it really funny.  :D
After the 15 mins I laid her back in mish and went at it like a demon to keep her awake.  :thumbsup:  Brilliant stuff and saw her about 5 times after for other meets. Memorable and still fancy her now.

Weird but out of the ordinary tends to make punts more memorable I find.         

Tjkooker

Had one get wasted on booze on an overnight and fell asleep. Woke her 2 hrs later to make sure I got my money's worth from the meet.

Offline smiths

I dont waste my punt time in giving WGs a massage so that wont ever happen.

Offline mattylondon

Paying a prossie to give her a massage? Unfuckingbelievable  :dash:

Offline Paul31

I find it a really turn on giving them a massage as your exploring there whole body with your hands. It's something I really enjoy as she said she had that's why she fell asleep as she felt so relaxed and good

Offline smiths

I find it a really turn on giving them a massage as your exploring there whole body with your hands. It's something I really enjoy as she said she had that's why she fell asleep as she felt so relaxed and good

I bet she did, getting paid for you massaging her, its called money for old rope, but its of course your money to spend as suits you.

squeezebox

+1

Sometimes slipping your fingers in her arse and pussy with plenty of baby oil does the trick too.  :cool: 

Gets her all set up for a really hot fuck.  :kissgirl:

I dont waste my punt time in giving WGs a massage so that wont ever happen.
No one says you have to but you think it is a waste of time and I enjoy it  - sometimes - for it own sake, more sensual and sexual that chatting - and for what it leads to.

I do not eat chocolate and rarely drink beer. Maybe you like vodka. Horses for courses.

Paying a prossie to give her a massage? Unfuckingbelievable  :dash:

well it does happen and it is true. and may lead to a creamy oily finger or whole fist inside her. The build up is terrific. Do try it, or don't try it, your choice.

+1

Offline smiths

No one says you have to but you think it is a waste of time and I enjoy it  - sometimes - for it own sake, more sensual and sexual that chatting - and for what it leads to.

I do not eat chocolate and rarely drink beer. Maybe you like vodka. Horses for courses.

The OP asked a question and i answered it, you know like you do on a forum. You enjoy barebacking WGs whereas i find it utterly disgusting and both the WG and you filth buckets but its of course up to you and them what you do obviously. :rolleyes:

Offline mattylondon

well it does happen and it is true. and may lead to a creamy oily finger or whole fist inside her. The build up is terrific. Do try it, or don't try it, your choice.
I know it happens. I just cannot believe why any punter would wish to administer a service, when they're the paying customer? Of course it's up to you what you enjoy. I'm just stating my opinion.

Perhaps the next time I take my car down for a service, I'll help out with the oil change?  :rolleyes:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I bet prossies just love you.  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

This topic has to be a wind up, right?  :unknown:

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

It was me who fell asleep once after such an encounter with post coital bliss. The lady left me dozing for a half hour and woke me gently with a nice cup of tea.

Awww, that sounds lovely   :thumbsup:

I just read this again. The real issue is not how you would feel but where would you feel? I know where I would give a feel and I am sure it would wake her up!

Wiltsboy01

I find it odd that you imply there is a 'wrong' way to use your time with a prostitute.  We all enjoy different things. 

Yeah I don't actually want to drill 'em anymore.  Just a good explore all over her until I'm bored of her body then get me a nosh off and I'm done :)  Plus its not really cheating so all ways a winner.

Offline KentAde

I pay her to pleasure ME!  :D Might give her the pleasure of an orgasm with my tongue, but fuck me, no way am I massaging her, etc....

Offline webpunter

nope, she was a happy c*nt, and so was I. To have free rein to stroke one's hands all over a nubile female flesh is bliss, allowing me to touch her everywhere, whether belly or bum, boobs or openings, allowing mister happy to dangle dongle onto her while stroking her into a state of near hypnosis and then a long sensuous massage from her followed by a great shag with mutual climax, wonderful.

+1 on this.  Haven't really had the opportunity to do this.  Or felt secure enough - maybe once.  What a great feeling to experience.  Not like everytime but deffo one to do at least one time.  It's what blokes are programmed to do.  Shoot their load & fall asleep.  Especially after a load of booze

Offline webpunter

+1 on this.  Haven't really had the opportunity to do this.  Or felt secure enough - maybe once.  What a great feeling to experience.  Not like everytime but deffo one to do at least one time.  It's what blokes are programmed to do.  Shoot their load & fall asleep.  Especially after a load of booze

Forgot to add in - especially in the morning when suffering from a hangover & waking up for a piss & then felling horny.  Ideal way to get back to sleep & hopefully wake up a few hours later - minus hangover.  And then have another shag.  And then brunch.  Bliss

Offline wristjob

Superman that ho :)