Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Noir - Birmingham  (Read 3343 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Shplurgh

I saw Lilith a good few weeks back, location as previously posted was a modern apartment block near Broad Street.

I emailed her through AW, straightforward to confirm date and time and price (£150 for the hour). She text me shortly before the meet to confirm and when I got to the location she asked me to call her and she came down to meet me and let me in. The intercom was supposedly broken but I got the impression this was so she could give me the once over before she let me in.

First impressions were brilliant. Agaibs, as previously stated she is a stunning woman and was wearing a tight figure hugging dress. She was very welcoming and put me at ease in the lift with a good laugh.

Apartment is immaculate, paid the cash and waited for her to stash it and fetch some water. I'd agree with pretty much all her other positive reviews. Incredible body, superb ass and straight in with dfk and then owo. Immaculate in 69 and stunning to watch her in cowgirl. Good setup of mirrors to view all angles.

Hour meets aren't really my thing because I'm not so good with the small talk, but I had a really good crack with her in between rounds, she's got a wicked sense of humour.

No negatives to speak of really. Bit too much oohing and aahing for me but I'm nit picking for balance here. I'm sure she'd have stopped if I'd asked.

All in it was pretty much perfect. Price is way up the top end for me but I think I'm going to have to make sure I go back soon just in case the price starts edging higher.

External Link/Members Only

Offline millbush

Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline James

In real life is she like the pics, these girls photoshop face and body etc and sometimes you end up seeing a girl who doesnt have as smooth skin etc
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Online guymids-72

In real life is she like the pics, these girls photoshop face and body etc and sometimes you end up seeing a girl who doesnt have as smooth skin etc

No such issues here....I need to do a overdue review.
UKE media is spot on

Offline InMefan

She does look exactly like her pics, she is FAF.