Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Barbara - Leicester  (Read 2221 times)

14 review(s) for barbara1347 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5500784) (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
14 review(s) for blondy_barbara22 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Krs22

External Link/Members Only

Duration - 30 min.
Fee - 50 £.    40£ for 30 min + 10 £ for DFK

I fired a few messages to a few girls yesterday and Barbara was my plan H and since she was the only one to be available I thought it would be a good idea to see her thinking "maybe she isn't so bad".

Her house is off Narborough road. It's the same house Nikole used to work in. Parking was a bit of a problem since it's a residential area but I managed to find a spot.

I step in to find Barbara. A petite (5 ft, maybe 5 ft 2), quite curvy blonde and with a bit of a belly. She was better looking in person though.
But the moment I stepped in I felt that I wasn't welcome there. The classic feeling in the air that you notice when you are served by a woman who wants to get the money quick in her hand and the client quickly out the door. 
Anyways, we went up, sorted the paperwork and started undressing. Talking to her I realized that she seems to have a different perception of sex. It's not about having intimate fun but about putting your dick inside her and giving a few thrusts and that's it. And I could see it with the way her room was set up and the way the meeting went. There were dim lights but no music, no sexy dancing or teasing. Just got undressed, started with an ok massage, jacket on and quite a nice BJ I must admit.  And what followed was sex in cowgirl, doggy, flatiron and finished in heels-to-the-heaven. All very mechanical. Some noises here and there with a late reminder to cum, of course. I also payed 10£ extra for DFK but it was terrible. The chicken doner kebab that I had when I came back home gave me more oral pleasure than her kissing.
I finished.  She cleaned me up and off I went.
If you are ok with this sort of meeting, the classic pump and dump, then it's fine but I just didn't have a fun time. However, this is not the only reason this review is a Negative. It's mostly because I felt uncomfortable when she started interrogating me about my nationality since she couldn't believe I am italian. In her eyes I was eastern-european. It was so bad that when I was about to leave she told me to show her an ID next time to prove that I am indeed italian. I laughed but in my head I thought "No fucking way I will do that because there won't be a next time."

Offline gbyld87

She's a fucking odd one alright...  you should've asked her when nikole was coming back - get something useful out of the half hour ;)

Offline Krs22

She's a fucking odd one alright...  you should've asked her when nikole was coming back - get something useful out of the half hour ;)
I did  :lol: and she said she didn't know  :(

Offline Moreish

It’s because of her Niks gone, I wouldn’t piss on her if she was on 🔥

:hi:

Offline gbyld87

Tolly would definitely know, but she'll probably deny it so  :unknown:

Barbs has a very strange attitude so i dunno if i'd trust her either way.

Offline Moreish

Is Tolly still on Tudor Road ?

Offline Knny

I think I was the first to review her nearly 3 years ago.   Looks like attitudes still have not changed.  She was a lot slimmer back then, with a cracking arse.  She could make a fortune if she made her customers feel happier.  Her loss, she would have had a lot of my repeat business but my money had gone elsewhere since I saw her.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She's had 2 profiles in the past. I have listed them as she previously has 10 reviews under her (6 Positive, 2 Neutrals and 2 Negatives).

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I am not aware of any recent AW Profiles, so have indexed her with her last known profile of External Link/Members Only.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline Ivorlongun

Sorry you had a bad one krs22
I met her ages ago and she’s a real strange one,the first thing she asked me was if I was married (i thought what the fuck has it got to do with you)
What followed was a poor mechanical rushed punt,which is not what I look for.
The worst part was the ending when I asked her to take the condom off and finish me by hand,she just shook her head and refused.
TBH I think I’d rather pay the £40 for a legit massage,at least it would be relaxing.
The only thing I’d thank her for is finding decent house mates like Nicole and Theo,although she eventually pisses them off and they go back to Romania.

Offline Krs22

It’s because of her Niks gone, I wouldn’t piss on her if she was on 🔥

:hi:
How do you know it was her fault ? Did Nikole tell you this ?

Offline Krs22

I met her ages ago and she’s a real strange one,the first thing she asked me was if I was married (i thought what the fuck has it got to do with you)
The worst part was the ending when I asked her to take the condom off and finish me by hand,she just shook her head and refused.
TBH I think I’d rather pay the £40 for a legit massage,at least it would be relaxing.
The only thing I’d thank her for is finding decent house mates like Nicole and Theo,although she eventually pisses them off and they go back to Romania.
She said she doesn't care about reputation because she already has her regulars. 

Offline Moreish

+1

Offline Moreish

She said she doesn't care about reputation because she already has her regulars.

Her regulars must have low expectations ,  :thumbsdown:

Offline Krs22

Her regulars must have low expectations ,  :thumbsdown:
Maybe she gives them a better service.

Offline Moreish

She's had 2 profiles in the past. I have listed them as she previously has 10 reviews under her (6 Positive, 2 Neutrals and 2 Negatives).

New sexy Barbara , another new profile  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
          :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
New sexy Barbara , another new profile  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
          :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Thanks for the update Moreish. I have indexed her 10 existing reviews with details of the new profile. Phew!!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 08:21:29 pm by CoolTiger »