Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Sam - Maidenhead  (Read 1318 times)

32 review(s) for Sensual.Sam (24 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pythago

As somebody else recently mentioned: This girl has a great reputation - but lack of enthusiasm, not even sure if good looking, and at the end just delivered a hand job.

Date of meeting- 10/2019
Nationality- Polish (which was a good starting point for me, based on recent experiences)
Duration- 30 minutes
Location- Maidenhead, central. Close to a huge parking that I used before. Thus, the location was familiar to me - and is a bit odd, too. Walked before visiting someone else - and should have done here, too.
Price- 60

Services booked – b2b massage - she advertises as tantric/b2b massage.
Physical- late 30’s, might be correct. Not that pretty but ok.

Positives – In retrospect, tricky to say. She wasn't even friendly at arrival. Just neutral.
Negatives – all of the massage. There was no atmosphere one would expect her to build up. I was on my front, she was gliding a bit up and down. After I turned around, she just might have thought that the view of her bump would make it. And delivered a monotone HJ.

Summary: Not sure where her reputation comes from. That was the reason why I went and stayed. But didn't find any of that.

Offline HeadChef

Agreed. I met her once. It was a bit meh.

Offline horsa

how was her English?
attitude?
describe tits and ass  :hi: :hi:

Offline contentguy

I spoke to her yesterday and decided not to bother.
Sounded a bit surly.

Guy

Offline deg_dilemma