External Link/Members Only£120 - 1 hour
Location - Just off Pinhoe Rd (she's now moved on but said she will be back soon)
Comms - all via text and responds quickly
100% the lady in the photos, she was cute and had a pretty face, crazy good tits and a lovely arse. Accurate size 8 I'd guess. She welcomed me in the front door which was communal. Her door was just off it, and she shared the flat with a friend. The flat is well used and is very tired in places, but the bedroom was clean and cosy.
We agreed 2 times before the meet as I normally get a bit carried away for my first pop. She started with a really decent massage, licked and sucked my nipples and around my cock, really got me going surprisingly, then covered oral which was actually really decent, she took all my length and put a lot of effort into making it good. She rode me on top for the first time and I soon emptied into the bag.
Massage in between and some serious kissing, she likes a good suck and has a nice mouth to kiss, she isn't shy and gets stuck in. More covered oral to get me going for second round which was performed with equal gusto as the first covered oral, very good indeed. She rode me again on top, we then switched to doggy then prone where I really got up a head of steam, I could see her gripping the pillow and duvet with clenched fists and she was giving off some good groans. I'd like to think she enjoyed it as much as I did, she claimed she did but I'm never totally sold
From here on in it went a bit downhill, after 15 mins of pretty good humping she asked me to 'come now' 'im tired' at which point it was a bit of a mood killer, and alas the second pop did not happen. To be fair I felt I had my moneys worth out of her and I was pretty done in myself. She kept texting on her phone so I called it a day, was in for about 50mins and had a really good time.
She looks innocent and naive, but I got the impression she's pretty canny. Knows a few tricks of the trade and I guess has been doing this line of work for a time.
As I was walking down the road I text another Thai in Exeter to see if I could get my residual load emptied and it turned out to be her flatmate, needless to say not even I had the balls to go back. Instead I went into town and had half and hour with one of Ellas girls, for the record it was £60 for half hour, comprised a massage and FS with a slim older chinese bird. In total fairness it was fucking decent too. I can't really do a review as the girls always change and it was her last day there.
I felt quite satisfied on my drive back, a good double header