Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: new Thai in uttoxeter  (Read 1043 times)

Offline rigdick

Has anyone had the pleasure of this young lady.  Only 1 review so really not sure although I have seen 2 separate girls in the same flat so could be okay

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fac51

I haven't pal - but cheers for the heads up on her...into my HL she goes....

Need to confirm DFK & OWO are on offer though before I commit to TOFTT... ;)

Offline Fourleaf17

Saw her last week when she was in Worcester.

Very small (less than 5’) but very fit with a superb set of enhanced tits and nice long nips. Good comms but only OW and no kissing apart from a peck at the end.

Nice punt but bit expensive at £80 for 30 mins.

Offline milyzz

Very small (less than 5’) but very fit with a superb set of enhanced tits and nice long nips. Good comms but only OW and no kissing apart from a peck at the end.

Why not leave a review in the correct section? It will help members out!

Offline Fac51

Cheers for the additional info (but as previous poster has written a review would be helpful in future !!)

No OWO  No DFK = Not on my HL anymore !!

Offline Compact92

Tried here last night and turned up at address and she says no dark people. Africans try not pay.  Well fair enough for that. I’m Indian and not from africa.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 02:41:09 am by Compact92 »

Offline milyzz

Tried here last night and turned up at address and she says no dark people. Africans try not pay.  Well fair enough for that. I’m Indian and not from africa.

If you leave a review this will help out other indian members on here before booking this WG  :hi: