Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Creme Brulee - Aldgate East  (Read 1859 times)

91 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (87 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline HighHeelLover

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She very well reviewed on here so there isn't too much to add really.

After having a shit punt and two people cancelling i thought I'd go for someone who got a solid reputation.

Now she normally booked up in advance but saw she had some availability so email her and she responded. Got given postcode on the day. Very short walk from the station.

Now this was a lunch time punt so could only do 30mins.

Arrived at her place discreet road and entrance. Hid behind the door. Dressed as requested.

Photos are quite accurate I would say. Photos I would say are taken at an angle making her slighty slimmer. She is no way fat. I'd say more size 8 boardering 10 than a smaller 8 like she looks in the photos. Gym bunny so skin is very toned and a nice curvy bum all in proportion.

Breast nice and soft and very well done. Was very fresh below, just out the shower fresh.

Facially attractive. not good with ages but she states she 32 I would possibly say could pass for 35 no more than 38. Could be a good milf role play.

DfK lots of tongue which was nice. Started with RO. She responded well. Didn't like fingers too deep. Was slightly tight when inserting the 2nd finger in.

BK was decent enough. Good attention to shaft and balls. Lots of licking and sucking alternating between the two. Was able to seep throat. As she vanilla didn't want to force her to gag any more than what she was offering but she made a good attempt.

On with the rubber. Slightly thicker than normal. She felt good she can control her muscles well. Started with nish then cowgirl and finished with probone.

She very hospitable shower and drinks offered. I was only there for 30mins so it was a quick pump and dump. I wasn't over wowed by her for someone with such a big reputation but again that at no fault of hers as it was a quickly. If I was there for an hour I'm sure she would have done more.

Probably would see again but for longer

Offline king tarzan

Great lunch time dessert 👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sheraton

She's been on my HL for a while but haven't been able to get a Mango dessert booking to date :(

Offline king tarzan

She's been on my HL for a while but haven't been able to get a Mango dessert booking to date :(

Her mango dessert dripped 👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅😋😋
Wow I enjoyed the heavenly super tuck in 👅👅👅😋😋😋👅👅👅😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sheraton

Her mango dessert dripped 👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅😋😋
Wow I enjoyed the heavenly super tuck in 👅👅👅😋😋😋👅👅👅😋😋

Dude, I need some of that but haven't been able to book he to date; she's never replied to my AW PMs.  I'll sure i'll try her at some stage and have a mango feast followed by a kebab in the local Aldgate area....

Offline HERTSBLUE

Mine to but she's  to old for me now.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 06:49:53 pm by HERTSBLUE »