Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: *Busty-Bella* Earls Court  (Read 1970 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5268570) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5514539) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline expeller

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Neutral because I walked away. I had arranged to visit for a half hour for £100, not advertised. Excellent communications and she seems a very nice person, late rather than early thirties. I had seen her photos on her agency site along with the selfies there too. If I had looked more closely I would have seen the obvious tum. She was wearing a top and skirt when we met and it was quite apparent. Her flat is very swish and close to the Tube station. Pity I did not fancy her as she has an impressive list of enjoys.

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for the review Expeller, well done for walking. Her number is not displayed on her profile, did you contact her via the Adult Work site? Where can one see the selfies to which you refer? Is it possible to post a link to her agency site? Do you mean the selfies on Adult Work?

...I had seen her photos on her agency site along with the selfies there too....
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 03:16:07 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline expeller

Thanks for the review Expeller, well done for walking. Her number is not displayed on her profile, did you contact her via the Adult Work site? Where can one see the selfies to which you refer? Is it possible to post a link to her agency site? Do you mean the selfies on Adult Work?

She sent me her number via AW

I am fairly sure she is Zoe from Max's angels   External Link/Members Only
One of her selfies. It looks like AW picture, but I could be wrong.

Offline Fully Sated

She sent me her number via AW

I am fairly sure she is Zoe from Max's angels   External Link/Members Only
One of her selfies. It looks like AW picture, but I could be wrong.

Thanks for your swift response Expeller.

The similarity?

Hidden Image/Members Only

The Tummy?

Another similarity?

« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 03:58:04 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Fully Sated

Sorry Expeller, I am probably being stupid, but I do not understand this comment;

See the photos I downloaded in soo who's going &c.

Offline samsmith_1231

For a moment I thought busty Bella who worked in South Kensington returned
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline expeller

Sorry Expeller, I am probably being stupid, but I do not understand this comment;

See the photos I downloaded in soo who's going &c.

Sorry, I should have given the link: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98715.4250

Scroll down for photos.

Offline expeller

I reckon she is very short of work as she is now available on a Sunday. As Busty-Bella she was more than happy to offer me half an hour for £100. Probably worth offering her less than her quoted £200 for an hour. Remember she is much less svelte than she claims,