Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina Jade, heavily inked with big tits and butt close to Victoria Station  (Read 3367 times)

9 review(s) for Angelina_Jade (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
28 review(s) for Miss Angelina Jade (25 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline Hugeboobslover

I hadn’t seen Angelina Jade for almost half a year. Paid 180 for one hour. OK flat close to Victoria station.

External Link/Members Only

I had asked Angelina to wear a micro bikini. She wore her smallest red number. It stayed on for most of the sesh. We played with it as the size covered about her nipples, but they kept escaping! Released the hooter towards the end, but liked how the stings held the tit flesh back.

Angelina is heavily tattooed and got enhanced bust and butt. I especially love her side boob tattoo. Not a classical beauty, but certainly very hot. She has a lot of energy and makes sure you have a good time. She is tall and toned. Pretty fully built, but wears it well.

Started with some DFK before my towel dropped. Long blow job without. I grabbed her full tits. Slapped them with my hard dick. Sex in multiple positions. Changed often to avoid coming until the hour was up. Asked for a massage half way to cool down my desire for spunk eruption.

Played in front of the mirror. Grinding my erect cock against her round ass. Time to lick her cunt. Doggy in front of the mirror grabbing those swinging tits. Her in cow girl doing a full work out on top of my dick. Bed screamed loudly. Finished with her oiling up her boobs and me cumming all over them titties.

HBL

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 11:22:13 pm by Hugeboobslover »

Offline tantraman

Dammit! :dash: ... I'm gutted to have missed out on her cheap and cheerful days as Miss Sexmachine in Wood Green :cry:

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

She is sexy as hell!! Shame her prices have gone up! She takes a good hard pounding in doggy!

Offline webpunter

She was also in Manc land in MissSM guise too, for a while i recall

I dithered when there on bizzo and missed a meet opportunity  :dash:

Dammit! :dash: ... I'm gutted to have missed out on her cheap and cheerful days as Miss Sexmachine in Wood Green :cry:

Thanks HBL, she was on HL but her profile was then gorne.  Seems like she makes more cumbacks than the Quo

Edit:  HL is +1  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 12:39:37 pm by webpunter »

Offline el-fei

She says owo is part of her PSE 300ph offer?

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Her place in Victoria is very small but it still beats the shithole she used to live in with Yvett in Wood Green!

Offline yaa tere

she is a good punt, a quick question does she have a tongue piercing?

Offline Donald Fuck

Hi, HBL,

As you know I am also a fan of Miss AJ,

However, I have not seen her since she changed her pricing so that the second hour costs £220, where the first is not as bad at £180.

She used to be £300 for the 2 hours.

Sighs,

DF

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I think the girl in my profile picture looks like her a little bit.

Offline Deeplove

Did she have a cum once policy in GFE booking ?

Offline Donald Fuck

She was the first to get 3 pops from me. Now that I know that it’s possible, a very few others have managed it.

DF

Offline webpunter

HBL - a pic especially [& only] for you

They do look magnificent

Offline Hugeboobslover

HBL - a pic especially [& only] for you

They do look magnificent

Thank you! Agree, stunning.....

HBL