Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Noir, off Broad St, Birmingham  (Read 2222 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline jaysayjaysay

External Link/Members Only

1 hour, £150
DFK, OWO, DT, protected sex, spanking, light choking and hair pulling

Whilst I've been lurking on these forums regularly, I haven't really punted in the last 2-3 years or so. Maybe only once or twice, that's all. But was visiting Birmingham a few months back and saw Lilith's reviews on here so decided I'd have a go. Started messaging her 10-14 days in advance to make sure she had availability when I did. Prompt replies each time until we managed to find a suitable day and time for both of us. Professional/to the point replies, as is the style of her profile, nothing naughty during communication.

Flat complex just off Broad street, easy to find, and easy directions up to her flat.

Lookswise, she's exactly as her pictures. Fit, good body, wearing lacy lingerie as I requested.

Lots of DFK, then she bent over to lean onto her wardrobe and was ready for me to spank her, as I'd told her I like to be dominant and rough. Left some marks on her ass for sure.

Lots of sloppy OWO. She defaults to a very PSE style, which I don't like. So I told her not to be too extreme, with fake sounds, not to spit on my cock but just dribble saliva over it during the course of sucking, and she complied. It was still very much on the side of a PSE style GFE punt. DT attempted and she took it as far as she could, which was still more than a lot of WGs will try, so credit to her. Onto the bed in missionary, let me pound her deep and some light choking (didn't want me to do it too hard). Then into doggy, pounded her quite hard and pulled hair (she didn't like that so hard). Lost my boner in the condom a little bit so took it off and got her to give me more OWO. Back on with condom and then fucking in prone bone. As I got closer, I told her to clench her pussy (already reasonably tight) every time I thrust into her. This REALLY made a big difference and it was almost as if I was fighting to push deeper into her. Felt absolutely amazing and I came really hard as she was clenching really tightly around my cock, even though I hate condoms with a passion and normally find it difficult to finish in them.

All in all, a good punt, recommended and I would come back.

Single disappointment for me is that, having seen that she used to do anal (mentioned in reviews here in the past), she said she doesn't offer this anymore whilst we were communicating over AW. Having finished the meet I told her I'd have loved to pound her ass and she insinuated that she couldn't have done it because she hadn't prepared and needs notice. Obviously that didn't make sense to me, with her having told me she doesn't offer it anymore a week back, but I didn't try to seek any further clarification.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 06:47:45 pm by jaysayjaysay »

Offline Nosser2

This lady's positive reviews are certainly racking up!

Thanks for a good review, and I hope to be able to add my own after my booking with her in a couple of week's time.  :hi:

Offline slimdude1

Her AW reviews have literally grown so fast, surely one of the if not THE fastest growing WG in birmingham?!

Great review mate. On my HL.

Offline Pablo02

Her AW reviews have literally grown so fast, surely one of the if not THE fastest growing WG in birmingham?!

Great review mate. On my HL.

Yeah I fully agree to that.
You have to book weeks ahead which doesn’t work for me
Luckily I got lucky with her one Saturday about 2-3 months ago and she had a cancellation so got to see her.
I’d have seen her more but booking weeks ahead don’t work for me.