Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXYSONYAX – tourer – Huddersfield  (Read 741 times)

8 review(s) for Miss.sexysonia (4 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline mrfishyfoo

Work sent me to the punting hell hole that is Huddersfield and I knew it really would be a punt.

An early morning look on AWank and I was surprised to see Sonya there with her green light on.

External Link/Members Only

Visible number at the time : 07498580713 or +447498580713

Having done my due diligence I was 50:50 on this one.

The booking process.

A couple of texts and a phone call, she rang me, and that was it.

A time place duration was agreed and a basic idea of location supplied with a request to contact her closer to the time for final instructions.

No Awank booking request no fuck all. Simples and just how I like it.

GAME ON !!!!

The waiting game.

There wasn't one.

The Venue.

Was meant to be at her place in Huddersfield.

First I am going to describe her.

Maybe not as I didn’t get to meet her.

The meeting.

What meeting ?? It never happened. I arrived in the vicinity as requested and she didn’t reply to my texts or answer my call.

The money bit.

We agreed £140 for an hour of her life.

What went wrong ??

I haven’t got a clue as she’s made no effort to contact me and explain herself.

In conclusion.

Utter and total waste of space. This lasses attitude is/was IMHO fucking shocking as just ignoring me shows a level of arrogance and total disregard for me as a client that’s just not on.

Last but not least.

FFS why didn’t she cancel on me if she was unable to go through with the booking ?? If she had I’d have been OK with it and booked someone else. HER LOSS as she’s now got a red card she could have avoided by being more business like and been added to my blacklist.

Offline p3ngu1n

Ffs hate it when they go radio silent  :dash:

Well deserved red. Cheers for the review fishy  :thumbsup: Her reviews blow hot and cold - I shall definitely give her a wide swerve

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ffs hate it when they go radio silent  :dash:

Well deserved red. Cheers for the review fishy  :thumbsup: Her reviews blow hot and cold - I shall definitely give her a wide swerve

Hence why I was 50:50 about this. If she'd have done the right thing I'd have tried again as she's FAF albeit the pictures I saw have now been removed.

Offline p3ngu1n

I've seen her previous pictures - fit little bod on her; shame her attitude doesn't match. Can't fault you for having a go, I'd have done the same - options are a bit thin on the ground after all

Offline stevedave

Wish I could afford to jib off £140 for an hours "work"  :wackogirl:

Offline p3ngu1n

Wish I could afford to jib off £140 for an hours "work"  :wackogirl:

Imagine getting to fuck your clients, and take their money! Chance would be a fine thing :angelgirl: I'd do it in a heartbeat ... if it weren't for my shockingly good looks holding me back  :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've seen her previous pictures - fit little bod on her; shame her attitude doesn't match. Can't fault you for having a go, I'd have done the same - options are a bit thin on the ground after all

Aren't they just.  :dash: :dash:

She had a picture up, now removed, of her wearing a skin tight "catsuit" with a blonde wig that looked fooking outstanding and that's what drew me in.

Glad to know she's doing so well in life that she can pass my £140 by.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Scuderia Fan

Just had a similar situation this very morning. From some cunt I gave a positive review to a few days ago!!!

I must have been lucky the previous time. Do I add a caveat to my existing review or red card her?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Just had a similar situation this very morning. From some cunt I gave a positive review to a few days ago!!!

I must have been lucky the previous time. Do I add a caveat to my existing review or red card her?

Red card her MrM  :hi: :hi: