Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can anyone get hold of Sasha G (formerly Adele Sweety) ?  (Read 544 times)

Offline DouglasReynholm

External Link/Members Only

I reviewed her a while back and I've seen her twice since. I thought I'd see her again, but her phone number isn't there and she doesn't respond to AW messages. I have no feedback at AW, only have an account to send messages to girls. She always seemed very reliable.

I phoned her number last week, the one she's had on her profile for years and it went:

Robot: the person you have called
Woman who sounds like Sasha: midge-blib chep-dee
Robot: is not available right now, please leave your number...

and so on. I've never left a voice message for a ho, dunno about you. Her profile doesn't say she's away.

Offline bobbybecker2016

Have you tried contacting her friend Rebeka for a response?

James999

I've never left a voice message for a ho,
Just speak after the bleep then hang up  :hi:

Offline Moby Dick

Posted this on your review, meant to post here:

Last login 6 November.
No point trying to contact them unless they are working IMO.
Stick her in your hotlist and send her a message when she logs in, or just check her profile every 10minutes  like a stalker.

There’s a number linked to her on the reviews for her old profile

But if I were you I would wait until she logs in again and ask her for her number.

Offline sensualencounter

If she last logged in on 6th November, it’s only 4 days. Seems a bit excessive to make such a fuss.

Maybe she’s back home for a holiday? Or a million and one other reasons?

Offline DouglasReynholm

Last Login:    Today

I have phoned her more than once over the past couple of months. She used to get back quickly and when she was on holiday, it used to say so. Can anyone send her an AW message?

I've never seen Rebeka External Link/Members Only her profile's said "I'm on holiday" for months now. Could try I suppose. Plenty other fish in the sea and all that, I know.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 03:25:39 pm by DouglasReynholm »