Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva - B2B massage minx - Pudsey  (Read 1383 times)

37 review(s) for B2B massage minx (17 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline muffin

Nice apartment in pudsey..stuffed with teddy bears. The lass 5 foot 6 cute pale polish lass great body. The music did my stack in. She massaged me in knickers and bra. All the time she seemed distant lacked passion. On the flip she removed clothing put oil on her tits and did this sliding about thing again keeping distant. My cock was placed between her legs and she rubbed against it. I asked for pussy in my face and gave it a good slurp. The lack of passion didnt stimulate me enough to pop so i left a full man. If she offered more i would return.

Offline muffin

Thats the 1 mate. Thanks for the link. Cant do them on phone.

Offline Goldfinch

Offline muffin

Just noticed toys available on profile. Txt her and asked the question. They are available for me and you she says. How can you have a dildo up your flange and not enjoy it?

Offline muffin

I am intrigued by this lass. Anybody been back a second time? Did the service improve? Was she still distant?

Offline muffin

Had a toy show. Let me lick her pussy first then wiped it clean. Applied a condom to dildo and let me bang her with it. Took a while but she did cum. No fingers allowed and wont fuck...yet.