Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: C r i s. - S Ken - Terrible experience, doesn't look like pics and timewatcher  (Read 869 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5412241) (3 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline FBIAgent

Went to see: External Link/Members Only based on generally positive reviews here

The neutral review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=265655.0 seems more accurate than the positive one in that she was very rushed.

Her face is nice but it looks a bit manly. I had a bit of uncertainty about gender given a white line above her vagina, a more manly chin and hands but I would veer towards her being a female than a male. Other than that, her face is definitely not as nice as those in the pics. If it is her. In person she doesn't look like the pics. More fatter and dark skinned body also. 

Location is nice, although it is on a busy street.

The main problem that I think about why it was a horrible experience was she didn't speak much english (or at least didn't when in the room) she was fine when communicating where to go and what time come baby. Once in bed room, everything is extra i.e. owo. At a price of £160 this should be included. She did not perform for long, very mechanical and routine. Blowjob probably lasted 10-15 seconds before jump on, go through the motions and then ask for me to cum. Paid for one hour, but including using the toilet to shower, looking at my phone the time stayed was only 45 minutes max. Do not reccommend. Even pump and dump would not be that great as there are better romanian experiences than someone who is clearly not enthusiastic about the business or repeat customers. Doesn't want you to touch breasts/tits - says sensitive. Her pussy in doggy which is arguably the best position given her ass should be the highlight experience but it was smelly and so got soft/big turn off. :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Just walk🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃
Simpletto... No need to waste ££££ and then 😭😭😭😭😭
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Sounds like another awful piss poor Romanian service!

Offline king tarzan

Offline peter purves

So is this a B&S? Your review on the WG description makes me think, 'I wonder, if you saw somebody else?:unknown:

Nearly forgot  :P. Would you like to answer the Perennial Question [variant]: Is she a worthy Bubble Butt thread entrant??

Cheers
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 03:33:33 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline Tom.Punter

Sounds like another awful piss poor Romanian service!

She is Brazilian and indeed looks like a post-op. Smelly ass  :vomit:

Online francescototti

I had a feeling she wouldn't last long in this game  :sarcastic: I got the feeling she doesn't really enjoy the work.  Shame about the smelly ass as when I saw her she was clean and smelled nice.  Probably got a conveyor belt system going on  :unknown:

Offline magnetico

. Doesn't want you to touch breasts/tits - says sensitive.

Huge warning sign if she doesn't want her tits touched  :dash:

I've removed her from my HL

Offline Artful Rodger

Thanks for the review.

Strange case this one. One reviewer confirms she looks better in flesh and hands are small, but your review suggests ‘she’ could be a potential TS. Makes me think the profile could be being shared between a girl and a TS.

I think I ll avoid a game of Brazilian Roulette - off the HL!

Offline king tarzan

Thanks for the review.

Strange case this one. One reviewer confirms she looks better in flesh and hands are small, but your review suggests ‘she’ could be a potential TS. Makes me think the profile could be being shared between a girl and a TS.

I think I ll avoid a game of Brazilian Roulette - off the HL!

That's what I'm doing..
Slipping away like Willie Pep...🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊