Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review: xXBellaDonnaXx - Southend  (Read 6908 times)

2 review(s) for xXBellaDonnaXx (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline winkywanky

This is a TS Review. Usual rules apply, if you take the time to read it and then afterwards slag off seeing TSs, everyone will just think you're gay  :thumbsup:  :P

OK then, I saw Bella few days ago: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

I was intrigued by Bella, she's been in my Tranny Hotlist for some time. Her photos seemed slightly contradictory to me, the main three-quarter length profile shot in the red frock looks like a really cute young girl, the torso one looks like it might be nicked from another (real) girl's profile, and the face shot, although obviously of the same girl in the red frock shot, seems a little masculine and a lot older. The reality was somewhere in-between.

Contacted Bella by WhatsApp, and took her up on the profile offer of more pics being sent. I was glad I did because they're a lot better and gave a true representation of how she actually looks. IMO she's a pretty Trans girl, with clear, soft skin, lovely long hair and cute eyes. Went through what I'd like from the meeting, and established that I'd like her to cum. As is commonly the case, a 1hr booking was required for that, which I agreed to for the displayed sum of £150.

Comms were promptly replied to and a firm booking made. Postcode sent to me to get me there in the car. This was an evening booking and I was warned when questioned, that parking nearby may be an issue. She's in a block of flats which actually overlook the sea and the road along the front has no parking. However, I parked in a road just behind which had residents' permit parking where the time restriction actually expired on the dot of me arriving, which was handy. For other times you could just take your chances, or there are proper car parks nearby (3-5min walk) which would incur a nominal fee.

Parked up, messaged and was given the block name. Told to message again when at external door (not ideal). You could of course stand a few feet away, but for the time I was there, no-one around at all, and I was immediately buzzed in and told the floor and door number. As I came out the lift her door was ajar, and I was in. Greeted with a warm smile and a nice kiss, I was shown through to her bedroom. I'd already showered just before I left so we both sat on the bed to get the paperwork out of the way, and to conduct preliminary niceties. The cash machine at the start of my journey had no tenners, so I had £160 which I pointed out before placing it on her bedside cabinet. She said 'OK' and I fully expected this to be conveniently 'forgotten'.

Started off with a bit of a chat, she actually originates from Sarfend and from what she told me, she started exhibiting Trans tendencies from an early age and she acted upon them. I'd say her stated age of 27 is there or thereabouts so this would have been in the mid-noughties. Game girl! I started to notice how nice her perfume smelt and found myself inexorably drawn in for a kiss, which was met with a sensual and tender response. With tongues, very nice. Hands were wandering both ways and as I ventured south to explore beneath her short party dress I was shocked to find...no knickers! Naughty girl! And I told her so!  :D. Then I had a grope up top - nice, soft medium size (surgical but well done) titties with cute and responsive nipples. Had a nice feel of them while snogging, and then a good suck of her nipples which got the heavy breathing going (hers).

I decide to get nekkid and while I was doing so she checked her phone  :rolleyes:. Said it was her bf. Hmmm. Anyway, apart from the unwanted distraction, as soon as I was undressed I had her undivided attention again. Got her frock off and then it was some nice skin-on-skin writhing around on the bed (small bedroom, single bed) and some more kissing. She kisses well although not really deep - not like Putri, where she was trying to taste what I'd had for me lunch  :cool:.

I could feel Bella hardening in my hand so decided to check things out. Nice cock, at a good 6" sightly smaller than mine (don'tcha just hate it when a Tranny has a bigger cock than you?  :rolleyes:) and soon it was in my mouth with nice little gasps and moans from her (she wasn't faking, I've found I'm quite good at giving Tranny head  :P). I was gonna give her cute little hormone-shrunk balls some attention too, but I couldn't help noticing she hadn't shaved for a bit (unlike myself) which was a little disappointing. No matter, and manoeuvring myself around a bit we were soon engaged in a satisfying OWO 69 which went on for some time. Then I flipped her over and told her to stick her arse in the air. Yes, I was going in...a quick inhale to check that everything was fresh and squeaky clean (it was) and I was up her cute little chuff with my naughty tongue. Cheeky cow told me to do it harder because it tickled! Who was I to argue?  :cool: Bella has a lovely little bum, and I couldn't resist planting some kisses on her cheeks too, which were appreciated.

Ok then, things were getting serious now and Bella unwrapped a comdom and wrapped me in it. I lay back on the bed as she did this and she climbed aboard for some CG action after applying some lube. I entered the tradesman's entrance without much ado and then we spent a very nice 10mins or so responding to each other's movements, up and down, gyrating, a combination of the two, sometimes just her, sometimes just me, sometimes in tandem. Bella knew I wanted her to cum so we took it in turns to wank her as I slowly and sensually ground her arse. She eventually took over and she seemed to be working at it in waves which was fun to watch. Eventually she opened her eyes wide (they'd been closed in deep concentration) and gave me a determined and resolute look. I knew what was coming next!  :D. She slowed as she licked her lips in anticipation, and suddenly there were warm jets of spunk spurting up my chest and neck, along with a naughty little chuckle from Bella. I actually gave her a little round of applause  :lol:.

As she came down there was time for a little chat and some nice fondling, and then it was my turn. Got her in doggy and built up to a nice pace (she was very sensitive now and moaning more than before) and then I pulled out so I could fuck her in mish. She liked this even more (I think the upward curve in my cock against her prostate?) and as we kissed some more I headed for the finish line. Harder and harder I pumped but it wasn't quite happening. So I whipped it out and said we'd finish me off by hand. Bella thoughfully applied some lube and after taking it in turns I knew I had to take control (just as she had earlier). I asked her to talk dirty which made her laugh out loud (and me too, in response) but after composing herself she said very sternly that she wanted to 'see my dirty spunk'. Well, that did it for me!  :rolleyes: After a couple more minutes I felt the sap slowly rise and I came with a very satisfying climax. Bella briefly left the room to get some tissues (and to check her phone) and was amused to find me still twitching with pleasure and gently moaning on the bed. I explained that recent prostate issues/op had left me very sensitive, and although spunk levels are currently down, this sensitivity is actually really, really nice. I have no idea how things will eventually resolve, but for the time being I'm enjoying it very much  :thumbsup:.

A brief chat about her burgeoning 'music career', a swift basin-wash, and I was out into the bracing sea air with 1hr 20mins on the clock. No rush.

Oh, and unbeknownst to me (probably while I was twitching like a twat) Bella had replaced my £160 with a crisp, new £10 note in lieu of my change, umprompted. Good girl!

Summary: Bella gave me a good and willing service, was bright and breezy and quite 'Essex'. I didn't feel there was the full-on, deep and intimate lust thing like I had with Putri or Sofia, she did have slightly stubbly bollocks, she did check her phone (briefly) twice, but all-in-all it's a Positive from me.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Well I'm a real man - so I didn't read anything you wrote above and am posting here to waste everyone's time. As such I encourage all other men to be gay and all women to be straight. And slutty. And drunk. Or maybe bi-curious.

And actually yes, I do hate it when a tranny has a bigger cock than me.

Offline MarkS69

Thanks for the review, winkywanky.  I've looked at her profile more than a few times and this may be the kick I need to go and see her.  It's usually hard to find a TS that will actually cum in a meet, either because of hormone treatment or just down to not being able to.