Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victori of Blue Belles/ Paradise Sheffield  (Read 1394 times)

Offline jayjuk

Hi all, I used to seea delightful girl called Victoria, initially ar Paradise and the Blue Belles. She had short dark hair, in early 20s. She has been on/off for a while, and washoping someone knows if she's still around..

Fingers crossed

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I've seen her as well. Very pretty, big tits by my standards, chatty and friendly, but not the sharpest tool in the box. Best thing to do is maybe contact Bluebelles. I know she was from somewhere in the East Midlands and she had a boyfriend, so maybe she lives with him now.

Victoria-x

Hi, I came across this being nosey about my past. Sorry but I no longer work and haven't for a few years now. I decided too go back too college and study am now in my last year at uni and almost a fully qualifed midwife so I haven't done bad for not being the sharpest tool in the box ;-) Hope you are well & Sorry this wasn't a message too say where I was working. Take care x

Offline kingkong69

Well said Victoria Good luck and every success in your new future..

Victoria-x

Offline kingkong69

Blue belles and Peaches have some of the nicest girls in Sheffield(Millie,Victoria Holly)I am so glad some had moved on and have a proper careers..

Victoria-x

Aww Millie was so lovely I do miss her, I was really upset when I lost her number as we did stay intouch when we wasn't working. I know the last time we spoke she was also studying. I started working for Jon when I was 18 and I really did like my job and I met some great people but I always knew it wasn't something I wanted too do forever but it helped me get where I wanted too be. I also think you need too know when enough is enough (some working girls obviously dont when there still after bussiness at 40 pretending too be 30) Aww thanks thats really nice of you too say :) x