Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Chardonnay X- Birmingham  (Read 4198 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Punterjohn

So following on from my visit to Sports therapy Old Lode Lane, I needed to scratch a itch.

I was looking for a SP to wank me whilst DFK mainly and it has been a while since I munched on pussy.  From reading reviews there are not any massage establishments that cater for this so decided on a reliable full service SP to take care of my needs.

Comms
Straight forward, called Chardonnay and funnily enough she answered, wasn't expecting that.  Had a chat about services and dress request, time and date, everything agreed!

1 hour £140

The Venue
Just off Broad Street, well know, Had to circle a few times, was during the day, to try and find a free parking space but got lucky on the 2nd round.  Plenty of pay and display parking around.

The SP
Chardonnay has a great body, flat stomach, small peachy ass and great looking pussy.  Face wise has had alot of work done, not what I would go for normally and really hard enhanced tits.  Nice personality.  Having read some reviews I knew that I needed to take the lead otherwise it can be mechanical.

The Meet
Called on arrival, got to the floor, lift doors open, flat opposite and doors open, Chardonnay hiding behind the door, popped her head round, was wearing matching lacy lingerie and high heels, first impression, loads of media online so exactly what you get, that's when I noticed her body, great. Tall with heels.

Walked in and DFK straight from the off, this went on for about 5 minutes, instant wood, I did explain its what I like.  Eventually broke away and sorted out the paperwork and went to freshen up and asked Chardonnay for what we spoke about on the phone.

Studio flat with sofa, kitchen bar and bed to the corner.

Came out of the bathroom and Chardonnay was sitting on the sofa with her knickers pulled to the side as requested and playing with herself, dropped my clothes and the towel on the floor and watched her finger herself, legs wide open, really good looking pussy.  

After a few minutes of watching and my erection standing out in front of me I walked over to the side of the sofa and stated DFK, really good and doesn't pull away.  I replace my hand for Chardonnays and Chardonnay grips my cock and slowly starts to wank me.  I'm still hunched over the side of the sofa, tongue down her throat, fingers inside of her, no objections so I carry on.  Chardonnay carry's on wanking me, so I tell her I'm near, she increases the grip, I remove my fingers and break away and start to pump her fist and explode over her bolt on's with a weeks worth.  She must of gone to clean up, I cannot remember as I collapsed on the sofa in abit of a blur.  I remember getting up to have a rinse.

Returning and wanting to make the most of the my hour, it was time to taste the snatch.  Asked Chardonnay to drop her knickers and bra and sit on the breakfast counter with her leg on the stool, she tasted clean and fresh, gentle fingers in with tongue action, went on for some time, she didn't really shows signs of anything so it was time for more DFK, done the trick and I'm standing to attention, got on her knees, not the best blow job so asked her to bend over the stool and started to pump away in doggie.  Brilliant site withdrawing every time and seeing her inner pussy skin snug around my cock.  I was surprised that she was still reasonably tight after having so cock over the years.  Needed a breather after about 5 minutes so sat on the sofa and asked for cowgirl with more DFK.  Let Chardonnay do all the work and it felt great watching her get out of breath going up and down on my cock, seen she was slowing so I started to pump away from underneath and I got that familiar feeling so stopped and got her in missionary, legs over my shoulders, slowed it down with DFK until I could not stop and filled the bag.

Carried on kissing until I was done.  Went for a shower, got dressed more DFK and pussy play on the way out.

Great meet, fully satisfied, done everything I wanted, would I return, I guess not, not for now, plenty more to try!

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/X+Chardonnay+X

Offline Girthnextdoor

I’ve been trying to call this girl for weeks, prior to
My visit to the Midlands. Never answers the phone. I’ve even WhatsApped her non U.K. phone. NOTHING! I’m sure she’s brilliant if she organised her fucking admin!

Offline Mutantlarry

She rarely answers her phone. I’ve always got hold of her by text. She’s always replied. She is incredibly popular and gets very busy.

Worth the effort though.

Offline James

shes one you cant make a last min booking with. have to book a week in advanced. or text her. she only ask you to call when near her flat on the day

service wise i cant fault her, but isnt the hunnie i want facially. otherwise id be there most of the time.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 08:32:59 pm by James »
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline WelshClipper

Yes in another world I would be lining up for Chardonnay.

I first saw her profile when she used to operate from close to junction 10 M6. Her own webpage I think. Lost track of her then she pops up on AW in Brum and the rest is history.

But my punting style is same day or an AW message the previous day.

Which, as others have said, makes booking her impossible  :(

However, I enjoy reading her reviews on here, must be amazing.......   :thumbsup: