Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual massage in Addlestone.  (Read 3272 times)

Offline advent2016

External Link/Members Only

tl;dr version: Newly opened outlet from a popular local chain. Good massage and HJ.

Location: Next door to an undertaker (another place for handling stiffies) in Scotland Bridge Road. The address on the website is for the adjacent road.

When: November 2019, lunchtime

Services: They offer the standard of £30 30 mins, £45 an hour + extras

Price: I paid £30 and £20 for HE.

Nationality: Romanian, 30s, platinum blonde, quite slim.

The Essay:
I arrived and walked straight in although there a few cars parked outside for people visiting the  nearby shops.
I paid for 30 mins was shown straight to a spacious room with shower cubicle. I was instructed to remove all my clothes and lie face down on a short massage table. Everything was clean, paper liner.
Sophia came in and asked what I wanted I asked for a firm massage of everything especially the feet.

It was a very pleasant and felt healing massage, particularly reduced pain in shoulders and feet (I love foot massage) after about 20 mins, she asked me if I wanted anything else and gave the list.
She did the usual of trying it on, HJ £30, B2B, £45. I asked about BJ/FS and she said not here.
I bartered the HJ down to £20.

I flipped over, and she started the HJ, squeezed my balls, fingered my arse. I could fondle her arse (she wore skin tight leggings) but not her tits after about 10 minutes I was erupting nicely and she cleaned me up.
I had gone over time but not a problem. I had a shower that was hot, with gel and a proper large clean towel.
I left by the rear door and walked out nonchalantly.

Summary
This place has only just opened and they are waiting for other girls.

Would I return: yes, good massage and HE, possibility of more

Offline advent2016

I noticed activity inside today and the closed due to CV removed from door. I had a text from Moon health and others on my punting phone that they are ready for business again.