Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Sam - Stretford  (Read 1540 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Online Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed wg I met sam a few months ago in stretford and tbh was pretty underwhelmed considering her reviews on here

I’d guess her age as early/mid 50’s,she’s small quite chubby and I didn’t find her at all attractive

Paid £70 for 30 minutes which consisted of some decent kissing,fucking in doggy and finishing with a good blowjob and cim

Was a bit torn between positive and neutral as the service was good but not good enough to make up for her looks - too chubby for me so neutral it is

Offline PussyLover789

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed wg I met sam a few months ago in stretford and tbh was pretty underwhelmed considering her reviews on here

I’d guess her age as early/mid 50’s,she’s small quite chubby and I didn’t find her at all attractive

Paid £70 for 30 minutes which consisted of some decent kissing,fucking in doggy and finishing with a good blowjob and cim

Was a bit torn between positive and neutral as the service was good but not good enough to make up for her looks - too chubby for me so neutral it is
So another SP who lies about her dress size? shes been in my HL for a while but if she is chubby like you say she is then im going to remove her, what size dress would you say she is??

Online Bustydusty

So another SP who lies about her dress size? shes been in my HL for a while but if she is chubby like you say she is then im going to remove her, what size dress would you say she is??

I’m not great at guessing sizes but I’d be surprised if she’s less than 14

Offline Kriss

I’m not great at guessing sizes but I’d be surprised if she’s less than 14

By the size of her arse I'd agree. 14

I do like a big arse, but I don't like porkies.  :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lordpuntalot

Saw her maybe 2 years ago, seemed a bit tired of the game,and a size 14 is a min
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 04:22:20 am by lordpuntalot »

Offline Mjg

Saw sam about 4 months ago in my honest opinion jesus christ did she turn me on ! One moment stands out she asks me to straddle her chest and then starts talking utter filth while wanking my cock encouraging me to shoot my load over her chest while shes massaging her tits and squeezing the hell out of her nipples now imho she was genuinely turned on as it was my first time with her so she knew I was putty in her hands :wacko: got to say though when she knelt down infront of me and asked if I'd like my cock licked I nearly finishes before it had even began especially when shes sucking on my balls all the while full eye contact

Omg a need go back NOW

Offline Forthports

Wow, she’s piled on the beef. Sam used to be a gym bunny. Mind you, I’m going back fifteen years or so now. She certainly had skills though. She used to come to my hotel room bright and early as a “wake up call”. Must be late 50’s now surely?

I wouldn’t mind a last BJ off her for old times sake next time I’m in the area.

Offline OakTree

Wow, she’s piled on the beef. Sam used to be a gym bunny. Mind you, I’m going back fifteen years or so now. She certainly had skills though. She used to come to my hotel room bright and early as a “wake up call”. Must be late 50’s now surely?

I wouldn’t mind a last BJ off her for old times sake next time I’m in the area.

Yes she was a gym bunny when I saw her a few years ago. Very neat figure from what I remember.

Offline Hurley

Saw her about 17 years ago probably when she was first starting out, she was really into her fitness and was a real gym bunny.
But looking at her galleries now she seems have really plumped up.

Offline antsz

She came across as.a.bit of a weirdo and mouthy when I spoke to her on AW, I got proper attitude from her and I was nothing but polite! Straight off the HL :lol: