Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Sweedish - Manchester - Well reviewed but here's anyway  (Read 2671 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline alibirmingham

A little background on this punt. A very rare trip to Oldham alone which meant I could punt either in Oldham or Manchester. As it's a very rare treat and the punting scene in Brum is dire I wanted to ensure it was a guaranteed good punt and not take any chances. I done my research before hand and also asked on the regional board for any WG's I may have missed so thank you to all who replied and helped. Found Molly's profile early on but in my quest to find better I continued looking but eventually settled on her due to her UKP review history and her rare Swedish/Finnish mix.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price agreed and Time: 30 Mins £60

Services Requested: My standard list of OWO, RO, 69, (fingering if available), and covered sex various positions. Did want balls licked and sucked but she does not do that, Not even a little  :thumbsdown:

Comms:

Mostly done via text, Quick and easy with good response times. She does speak English to a good standard so comms not really an issue. Only let down was she knew I was travelling up from Birmingham so I didn't want to be messed around. I managed to get there early (I was actually running late due to motorway roadwork's and traffic) but when I got there I got a text saying she had to push me booking back by 10 mins :dash: :dash:. I got there full 30 mins before the booking time so that meant 40 min wait :mad:. So I put plan B into action. I had already made enquiries before I left Brum so knew exactly where to go and who to see. Headed over to Town Girls and already knew there was a size 6 lady called Sofia working.

I literally was about to step out the car to go into TG's when Molly text to say she'd be ready in 10 which meant she would be on time for the meet and not late. Felt bad at that point so drove back to Molly's and I'm glad I did.

Apartment blocks in M4 postcode area. [Removed by Mod] was the road name. Not familiar with the area but I'm sure it's well know to locals. Found the road difficult to access at first due to some roads being closed and main roads either being one way or no left/right turns etc. Parking looks like it can be a nightmare too in the day but as this was a eve meet wasn't an issue and found plenty of parking space.
Access to apartment was easy enough and done with her on the phone. She has to buzz you in the first door, and give you the pass code for the second. I have to also say the apartment entrance was nice. All open and as if its outside. Lighting poor though so had to really get up to peoples door to check door numbers so I could find the right one. 

Room:

Room was small but functional. A bed and chest of drawers. as I said its small and very dimly lit with a small lamp. We left the door open to allow light from the hallway in and later found out I was the last punt so assume so wasn't having any more visitors and nor would her flatmate (assuming she has one). Not sure how it would feel with the door closed so if your claustrophobic may want to keep that in mind. Bed seemed a little worse for wear but fine for fucking on. Later found out she lives in the flat and uses one room to sleep in and the other to work from. Guessing her sleeping bed is in much better condition lol

Appearance:

This was my biggest concern when choosing Molly. Anyone who read the thread in which I asked for local help finding a punt would know I prefer  very slim ladies. Max size 8. Some reviews of molly was that she is a size 8 to 10. I needn't of worried. She was a size 8 but very natural and soft (feminine). Very very little excess weight and what there is made for the perfect sized love handles in doggy.

Asked her to dress up, So schoolgirl or anything else sexy. Sadly failed on this part as she opened the door in just a dress :unknown:. Oh well. But appearance was nice. Very girl next door. Lovely pair of natural boobs, Nice round shapely arse, soft and supple and just right to grab and squeeze. Facially exactly as her AW pics. I wasn't disappointed in her figure or looks.   :thumbsup:

The details:

So here we are at the juicy bits.

Once fee was paid she went off to stash the cash while I waited for her return. Once back in the room she offered a drink (declined) and shower (also declined as had one before I left the house) but did ask to use toilet. Came back from loo and went over what I wanted and this is when I found out ball licking was off the table. No major, as I'm happy with the rest.

We start by mutually over the cloths fondling, I release those tits and play with one while I suck the other. this is where she asked if I like to kiss but kissing isn't for me on a punt so declined and carried on my assault on her tits. The respond well with nipples clearly getting hard and she was moaning. Fake or real I have no idea but believable moans so helped the mood. I stopped to strip as did she but left knickers on, They came off 30 seconds later anyway lol. So now both naked move action to the bed.

OWO to start, decent enough but not going to win any awards. Used hands to fondle balls which helped a little but no substitute for actually sucking them. I ask her to move around so I can play with the kitty. She complied with no issues. She's very submissive and this trait was noticeable throughout the meet which was great for me. So I'm playing and out of curiosity I asked is fingers allowed (forgot to ask at start of meet) She replied to my surprise yes but only pussy, no anal play. That's fine by me so  :yahoo: :yahoo: I start warming her up for my digits. Eventually when I finally got a finger in WOW was she tight, especially considering this was the last punt of the day. So she's sucking and I'm fingering which moved to 69. All good, completely shaved, smelt fresh, looked clean, no odour or funky taste. Went back to fingering her and did notice she was getting naturally wet. I've ate enough pussy and fingered enough Vag to know the difference between saliva left over and natural juices coming from inside. Completely diff texture and slickness. Saliva tends to dry up quick, Natural wetness tends to get wetter as more juices are released if that makes sense.

So moving on I ask for the condom and she puts it on, Then asks what position (another sign of submissiveness) I opt for CG, moving onto RCG, to Mish. While in mish I pull out to look at her pussy and watch myself fucking her. Notice when I pulled out a few drops of her juices dripping out (very light milky white in colour and very runny) Gets me more excited and I fuck away twice as hard. I go to town on her tits again and I get more moans, and hard Nips. Guessing she enjoys them being sucked. Anyway switch to Doggy where I enjoy the sight of that arse and grab them love handles. Time for the finally so switch to Prone bone and release. I hold the condom to stop it slipping off and roll over. I'm spent now and have a huge smile on my face. :cool:

Now what happened is one of the biggest reasons why this is such a good positive for me. When I rolled over she didn't get up and start wiping herself or getting dressed etc. I knew we was at the tail end of the 30 min meet but instead she just rolled over to face me and propped her head up on her hands and started a chat. Very nice touch and this may just be her service level but either way it's nice to see. This is when I found out about being the last punt of the day, about her living arrangements, that she had toured Brum in the past and a lot more. Easily 10-15 mins naked on the bed chatting and relaxing and cleaning up. Eventually I'm getting late so get up to get dressed. She gets up now too and offered shower etc but now I'm running late so decline. I get dressed and she walks me to the door fully naked.

I leave thinking what a great first punt in Manchester and that I have to return soon.

Summary:

Great first punt in Manchester. Molly was exactly as advertised, nothing more and nothing less. Submissive and get the feeling she truly enjoys what he does. All services delivered and some, No clock watching and very nice SP overall. Granted she's defo not a PSE but some may also say due to her submissive nature she's not really a GFE either. For me she's just the right balance of GFE and being submissive enough to get exactly what I want when I want and how I want (within the lines of her likes list etc)   

Would I Visit again??

Yes 100% I would but not likely to be anytime soon. I do travel to Manchester often but either with mates, family, or on business so can't get away to punt. If I was local she would be a fortnightly visit till I get bored lol.

:hi:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 11:42:26 pm by CoolTiger »

Online lewisjones23

If I was a WG and a punter turned up, declined a shower but then went for a piss - I’d most probably take OWO off the menu for that punter

Offline Cryton123

If I was a WG and a punter turned up, declined a shower but then went for a piss - I’d most probably take OWO off the menu for that punter

I always always ALWAYS have a piss before a meet so I don’t have to ask to use their toilet for that very reason. Not saying the OP has done anything wrong but that’s how I play it.

billygreen

This particular punter may have washed his dick in the sink of course.I guess Molly would not have sucked if there was any dick stink issues
Good review by the OP.

Offline alibirmingham

This particular punter may have washed his dick in the sink of course.I guess Molly would not have sucked if there was any dick stink issues
Good review by the OP.

Spot on. Something which may not be commonly know about asian (more specifically muslims) is that after using the loo we always wash our bits. Be it at home or out and about. That’s why you may sometimes see bottle and other water holding vessels in public toilets etc and think what the fuck is that doing there. I did wash the cock after the piss But thy said how many punters can say they have washed their bits after a piss and gone to see a wg. I bet even if I didn’t wash it I wouldn’t be the first and date I say it the last.

Online RandomGuy99

She didn't used to allow fingering, so she has changed her boundaries a little. 

I was surprised to read she didn't dress up as she usually asks you what you'd like her to wear and she has always been exactly ad requested when I've turned up.

I wouldn't take her asking you what position as a sign of submissiveness.  It's a standard question for a WG to ask.

She does like to chat at the end of a booking and never really rushes you out of the door.

I think you'll find she left the door open so she can easily get out of the door if something bad happens. She does it on every booking I've ever had with her.

Sounds like you had some good energetic sex with her which is unusual based on my experience of her.

She usually doesn't like you taking it out and putting back in again due to air getting trapped and the likelihood of pussy farts.

She's a nice reliable girl but often not the most energetic of providers and never really passionate although sometimes she does seem to get into the snogging.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 08:19:13 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Silva21

I took her off my HL because of another review talked about her deliberately trying to stop him getting the right angle for a decent ride. I'm not having that.

Shame thou because I did like the look of her.

Offline alibirmingham

She didn't used to allow fingering, so she has changed her boundaries a little. 

I was surprised to read she didn't dress up as she usually asks you what you'd like her to wear and she has always been exactly ad requested when I've turned up.

I wouldn't take her asking you what position as a sign of submissiveness.  It's a standard question for a WG to ask.

She does like to chat at the end of a booking and never really rushes you out of the door.

I think you'll find she left the door open so she can easily get out of the door if something bad happens. She does it on every booking I've ever had with her.

Sounds like you had some good energetic sex with her which is unusual based on my experience of her.

She usually doesn't like you taking it out and putting back in again due to air getting trapped and the likelihood of pussy farts.

She's a nice reliable girl but often not the most energetic of providers and never really passionate although sometimes she does seem to get into the snogging.

I was surprised about the fingering as well as it’s usually a no although I’ve had many who do say yes.

With the dress up I never have an exact request. I asked for sexy schoolgirl look or something sexy. So wasn’t expecting a normal porker for type dress. At least lingerie or something along them lines but it came off quick so didn’t bother me much.

The submissive part is all subjective I suppose. I’ve had wgs who will literally dictate the whole meet, some who ask too many questions and it becomes too business like. Molly didn’t ask many questions and let me decide what happened and when. The only time she asked was when we first started the sex session.

The in/out thing I had no issues with. She let me did it fast and slow, hard and soft, took it out a good few times with no complaints or moans. Maybe I’m just lucky but I’ll take it  :D

Offline alibirmingham

I took her off my HL because of another review talked about her deliberately trying to stop him getting the right angle for a decent ride. I'm not having that.

Shame thou because I did like the look of her.

If it helps no such issues for me. Could of been her having been banged all day and getting sore, maybe the op was well endowed etc. Can’t speak for others but I’m average and was the last meet of her day but did pretty much whatever position I wanted unhindered.

Online RandomGuy99

If it helps no such issues for me. Could of been her having been banged all day and getting sore, maybe the op was well endowed etc. Can’t speak for others but I’m average and was the last meet of her day but did pretty much whatever position I wanted unhindered.
Well she has started lubing you up sometimes.

I suspect because you didn't ask for any specific clothing she just went for something easy. If you ask for something specific kike lingerie, bikini (her bum does look great in these) or a costume then she will wear it.  I've never had her wear something different than I requested.

She has definitely become less restrictive than she was a few years ago.  If she lubes you up then she lets you get a more enthusiastic in penetration.  I think some nights she doesn't want to use lube as she needs as she then needs to spend more time cleaning herself up before going to bed.  She prefers CIM or cum in the bag because it makes less mess of her and the bed.

She definitely doesn't like her hair touched though.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 08:53:11 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online RandomGuy99

You should try some of the other delights in Manchester. There are many girls within walking distance of Molly's

Online RandomGuy99

I think mentioning the street name in the review is a mistake though.  More discretion would be good.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 09:09:55 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline alibirmingham

You should try some of the other delights in Manchester. There are many girls within walking distance of Molly's

Look forward to it if I can get the chance. As for street name I am careful when I do and don’t use it. Used in this case due to location issue (one way streets etc) as I felt it would help others work around the problem before hand.  Also as there are apartment buildings etc it’s very u likely to cause a risk to the wg in question due to entry and access restrictions. By that I mean it’s unlikely anyone with Malicious intent could turn up right outside her door with the information I’ve included in the review.

But if moderators feel it’s too much info I’m happy to have it taken out of the review.

Online RandomGuy99

Best place to park is probably top of Shudehill or opposite Victoria train station as you can walk through from there.

I thought the OP was a moderator?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 09:38:56 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline alibirmingham

Best place to park is probably top of Shudehill or opposite Victoria train station as you can walk through from there.

I thought the OP was a moderator?

Not local so I would of probably got lost anyway. And seeing as it was dark and unfamiliar area not sure walking would be a good idea anyway. I like to have my car close by in case I need to make a quick getaway.

I’m a helper on the forum but not a moderator. I can index reviews, look at some logs, move some topics etc. There’s only a handful of moderators on the site (think 4/5 last time I checked) but helpers like me are far more abundant. Helpers can do basic things to help keep the forum tidy so to speak. Moderators have a lot more power and can do pretty much anything functions allow them to including blocking people. I think admin is the only person who can change the site, the rules etc as they own the site and there’s only one admin. I could be wrong but that’s my understanding of it.

Online RandomGuy99

Thanks for the explanation of the role of Forum Helpers and the things they can and can't do.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I think mentioning the street name in the review is a mistake though.  More discretion would be good.

Correct. Now removed.

Offline alibirmingham

Correct. Now removed.

:drinks:  In future will no longer include road names etc.