Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grace_English - Stratford - My best yet, but YMMV  (Read 2387 times)

6 review(s) for Grace_English (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Infinityland

External Link/Members Only

This happened about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Location - Very clean, plush, large flat about 5 minute walk from Stratford station. Nice clean queensize bed for the action. Cleanest bathroom I've encountered in my punting experience.

Comms - Email via AW then AW booking. Call on arrival. Easy.

Price - £150 for 1 hour.

Girl - I found her very, very cute. Short, well spoken British girl with cute boobs and a big shapely bum. Curvy but all in proportion. I'll keep this bit brief as there are plenty of pics (including face) on her AW profile and her Vital Statistics seem accurate.

Meet - I should start by saying that Grace clearly enjoys what she does but also likes to set the pace and build things up on her terms. On the flip-side she's not a clock-watcher at all. If you like submissive girls or you like to get stuck in to the action straight away then she won't be for you but if you're happy to let her do her thing then you'll both have a great time.

I started writing this review by detailing everything that happened in order. I've deleted it and I'm going to condense it because a) the detail was long and boring and b) it won't do her justice. What I liked about her was the pace she set and her abandon. I'm usually one to get stuck in straight away but I'm grateful we took our time as the orgasms I had were more intense. She put me at ease straight away and we seem to hit it off.

The session was at a slower pace than I'm used to and consisted of lots of kissing, OWO, RO, gentle rimming on her, fucking in cowgirl, doggy and mish (covered), dirty talk from her throughout (she's good at this and I found her voice sexy), mutual masturbation and masturbating in front of each other - her, with her wand, a few breaks (only came twice in the session) with cuddles and banter in between.
We finished the first round at the 45 minutes mark. I thought we'd be done but about 10 minutes later after a cuddle and chat, she gets things started again. I paid for an hour but ended up staying for 1h45m and I left absolutely buzzing.

Positives - personal preference but I found her very sexy; not a clockwatcher; really enjoys sex; knows how to please; great chat.

Negatives - none from me but, as I stated above, she won't be for everyone.

Return - Absolutely.

Please note - According to AW she's now located near Mansion House and her hourly rate is now £160.