Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bobbie JJ - Burnley  (Read 801 times)

6 review(s) for BobbieJJ (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Spanishpunter

Occurred a month or so ago. Now appearing in West Yorkshire on her profile.

15 minute quickie £40

Comms - Quick email and swapped numbers. Day and time arranged via text.

Girl - Large mixed race girl, Size 12/14 maybe bigger. Not my usual type. southern accent, massive tits. Nice and talkative.

Location - Terraced house not far from the train station. Doubt I’d park my car there after dark. Empty inside stayed she was moving house. Heard a dog barking from the back room, possibly the kitchen. Clean bedroom, decent size with a double bed although no curtains on the window which I was wary about.

Services - Knocked on and she opened the door and a see through black gown with black lingerie underneath. No shoes, bare feet with painted purple toe nails.

Followed her upstairs to the bedroom, paperwork sorted out and a very DFK straight off, stilly fully clothed.

Quick feel of each other and we stripped each other off. Onto the bed where she gave me one of the best OWO I’ve had. She manouvered the other way for the 69 position. I stuck my tongue deep into her push. At this point I had the worse taste of sweat ever. I couldn’t stay down there. The smell stayed with for the remainder of the punt, hoovering above my nose.

I slapped her arse to get off me and she went for the condom. On with it and sex in doggy. Finished in the bag, dressed and shown out the door 20 minutes or so later:

Return - Doubt it. Nice enough girl and a decent service but I can’t get the thought of the taste of that Pussy out of my head which is my she’s a neutral for me.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Spamming Admin
Banned by: Head1

Offline Clitheroelad

Ive seen her twice. First time was fine as she stayed partially clothed and gave me rather enjoyable DT and rimning. The second not so great, as I got a strong whiff of BO from her which put me off. Soap is cheap so no excuse in my mind. Shes also bigger in my opinion - at least a size 18.