Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joy, nude cuddle massage - London Bridge - very pretty girl, average experience  (Read 4643 times)

Offline Infinityland

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Location - Nice flat with discreet entrance, about 7 minute walk from London Bridge, near the hospital.

Comms - Very easy. Call to specify services then text with address.

Price - £120 for 1 hour.

Girl - I'd say late 20's / early 30's, blonde, very pretty with piercing blue eyes. Great body; not gym-toned but clearly looks after herself. Easy to talk to but I found some of the yoga/Buddhist chat a bit OTT.

Meet - Instantly warm and friendly on arrival. Answered the door in everyday clothes. Went upstairs to the room which was clean, had a mattress on the floor and there were various objects associated with Eastern/New Age practices - gongs, crystals, etc. After a shower we started, both completely naked. Her body was great - beautifully proportioned without being toned. My guess is that she eats well and does a lot of yoga.
She has her routine and it followed the same format as the other reviews on here - standing cuddle and caress, breathing exercises, cuddle in various positions, light kissing and finishing on the floor with HR.

I hate to give this a neutral because she was a lovely girl and took pride in her service but, to put it bluntly, I found the new age stuff a bit silly and it killed the mood. She used the lingo throughout and at times I had to stifle a laugh. For example, after I came, I made light of the mess I made on her towel and she replied, without irony, "Don't worry, it's organic". Then a few minutes after, she asked "How was your fountain of youth?" It took me a second to realise what she meant but then it clicked. She said all this stuff in earnest.
I also give it a neutral because I was hard at the start but by midway through I found it a bit boring. I like the build-up and will-she-won't-she aspect of FBSM but being nude from the start meant it was difficult for me to sustain interest.
Also, the actual HJ was poor - it was is if she was trying to shake a football from a small tree.

It's also worth mentioning that I really doubt anything else will be on offer with repeat visits. She seemed very professional and stuck to her routine and she seems too engaged with the spiritual element to get carried away. On the flip-side, this probably means that she gives a consistent service to everyone, so if you like the sound of what she does and won't expect more, then this could be for you.

Return - No.

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the review of this new entry to SP service options.   :drinks:
A stupid price, she should try 40 - 60 per hr.

Offline sparkus