Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela - Middleton  (Read 1478 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Spanishpunter

Occurred a while back this one whilst she was still in Middleton. Now in Swinton I believe.

30 minutes £70

Comms - Quick and clear comms.

Girl - Middle aged, personally not my type cracking body and even better after. Decent sized tits.

Location - Top floor council flat in Middleton accessed via buzzer, doubt or visit gone dark however she no longer works from here. Small bedroom with single bed. Parked on the busy main road outside. Towels and shower gel provided.

Service - Pressed the buzzer and was told to climb to the top floor. No lift option. Once in paperwork out of the way and enjoyed DFK, we unstripped each other and she gave me a cracking sloppy OWO.

Onto the bed for more OWO and 69 before she ordered me on all fours and rimmed my arse, wow what a feeling.

Now she asked if I was into water sports, I’d never tried this before but I thought I’d give it a go. Followed Angela into the bathroom where I lay in the bathtub, she stood over the bath, lifted her right leg up and pissed all over me.

She then ordered me to the same to her. (filthy)

Quick rinse off and back to the bed. Condom on and Sex in mish, Reverse Cowgirl and doggy. She then asked me to shove it up her arse (not advertised) and I finished on the bag.

Had a quick shower, and a chat before walking out the door around 30 minutes on the dot.

Return - Probably. Decent punt with everything on offer, including anal. I’ll try others out there though first before returning.
Banned reason: Spamming Admin
Banned by: Head1

Offline Spanishpunter

Offline antsz

Her recent review were she was on the blob has put me right off her

Offline Spanishpunter

I’ve got one similar from a few weeks back which I’ll write shortly.