Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: spanish-rose@ CANTERBURY  (Read 829 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5455939) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline andyspamcatcher

External Link/Members Only

States British and age 33 in profile.  Suggest add 15 yrs to age at least. And Georgi’s Black X5 with Bulgarian plates parked outside house gave me a clue that not British  Door opened and once I saw who my punt was with; I asked if they were interested in double glazing replacement for the house.  Suffice to say they weren’t and I had an excuse to walk. Avoid :scare:

Offline Raven

I asked if they were interested in double glazing replacement for the house.  Suffice to say they weren’t and I had an excuse to walk. Avoid :scare:
[/quote]

:lol: :D :D Cheers for the warning op  :drinks:

Search for that fabled oasis in the desert of Kent continues  :rolleyes:

James999

once I saw who my punt was with; I asked if they were interested in double glazing replacement for the house. 

Fucking quality  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 08:35:45 am by James999 »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I'm from the UK immigration special services dept is Miss (unprouncable name uttered) in as i would like to ask her some questions!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 12:34:28 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline Muff licker

it would be funny if they were interested in double glazing  :lol:

Offline Lab_Dex

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only
.........once I saw who my punt was with; I asked if they were interested in double glazing replacement for the house.
Priceless OP. How come its take 5 years for you to come out with a gem like this. You could be a real asset to the forum- hope to see more of you................... :hi:

Offline MrBeano

good on you for walking surprised the profile not been reported if shes not British and is actually still up.