Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Putri8989, AW, GLasgow  (Read 2893 times)

14 review(s) for Putri8989 (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline J_H

This is a review of TS Putri8989, AW, GLasgow:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Putri has become one of my regular TSs, mainly because of the service which she offers. I think this may have been my sixth visit. She isn't cheap, but £100 phh is standard for a good TS, and there are some others - horse-cocked Latinas for example - who will charge £150 phh, and who I'm sure don't provide anything like as decent a service or are as pleasant  to talk to. For some reason Putri now doesn't have her prices on her profile; she used to.

I had been waiting for Laura Negrini (q.v.) to appear in Glasgow (she is in Edinburgh at present) when I got a text from Putri to let me know she was coming to Glasgow, so I took the plunge, and was glad I did. Cold dreich day in Glasgow, but Putri managed to brighten up my lunchtime.

Location near Glasgow Cross, easy cheap parking, flat with lifts, cosy and perfectly adequate for a punt. Comms excellent as usual.

Putri looks better than most of her pics on the profile - the closest resemblance is the left hand pic on the fourth row in her profile. Not just passable, but stunning. Lovely body, very nice personality, and a big cock by Asian standards if you're into that. Likes to be passive and active, especially the latter. Unusually for a TS, she seems to like a really good snog.

I went for DFK, mutual OWO and CIM all delivered with style.

No rush either and I was there closer to 45 minutes then 30.

Overall a brilliant punt, but I think having been there quite a few times helps.

Having got to know Putri quite well now, this will probably be my last review of her - I think that after a while when you start to become a bit more familiar that you can lose your objectivity a bit, I had got to that point with TS Jazzmine Thai a while back, another stunner with a lovely personality whom I have seen quiet a few times.

Putri tells me she is here for another week, then off again.

Offline Dashing

Putri looks better than most of her pics on the profile - the closest resemblance is the left hand pic on the fourth row in her profile.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline J_H

That's the one Dasher!

Don't know how you managed it, as it seems impossible to copy anything from AW. Where there's a will, I'm sure there's an IT way!

Stunner in my opinion.

Offline Xtro

Don't know how you managed it, as it seems impossible to copy anything from AW. Where there's a will, I'm sure there's an IT way!

Shift/Right click and save as.... On a PC.   :hi:

Thanks for the review.   :thumbsup:

Offline Dashing

Good tips here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=261538.msg2669286#msg2669286

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=229168.msg2363642#msg2363642

Cheers for the review, J_H  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 04:45:08 pm by Dashing »