Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aurora Sophia- Glasgow Tour Incall  (Read 1702 times)

33 review(s) for A_Sophia (21 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline WillD83

External Link/Members Only

Had a (just) positive last minute, hour long punt on my lunch.

Called but no answer so sent a text and Comms were great. All booked up and address given around an hour before the punt.

Location great also, down at the Quay, buzzer and lift sorta deal. Flat was in decent nick and was ushered into bedroom with en suite on arrival for a shower. There was someone else in the flat but think it's another WG.

All services I wanted were provided (FK, OWO, RO and sex in various positions however I agree with a few other reviews read, very mechanical and not much enthusiasm.

Aurora Sophia is very 2019 barbie (fake lips, tits, tats and make up) which isn't really for me but like I said, last minute punt and there is no denying that she is hot as fuck and definitely the girl in the pictures. She also has a lovely tight pussy. (Admin feel free to remove the following if not appropriate) One thing I would say I think she was on gear which didn't put me off but might others. I obviously can't substantiate this and would hate to find out I'm wrong here  but from experience and a few clear signs, I'm pretty sure so feel it's an important thing to put in the review.