Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mel_sexy24 Earl's Court Really good experience  (Read 1971 times)

18 review(s) for mel_sexy24 (11 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Odin669

External Link/Members Only
London, Earl's Court
She answers the phone with a friendly voice, so I had a good feeling that it was going to be a good punt.
Time: 30 mins which I regret it wasn't an hour, but as it was my first time with her didn't wanted to risk it.
Her location was easy access, she guided me briefly over the phone. I decided to book her due to previous positive feedback I've found here. Once she opened the door and saw her I was surprised that she actually looks better than in her pictures, (which I already liked anyways).
Shes petite, very cute face, friendly and smiley, she has good curves and soft skin.
After the paperwork was done we started with some foreplay which lead to the bed and then she continued with a BJ, but shortly I asked her for a 69 and I can say that she really enjoyed it, I could tell by the way she was sucking and moaning hehe.
Her pussy tastes like glory, so I continued giving her an oral, I new that shortly I'll make her come cum so I decided to fuck her pussy, she's actually tight which that was a good surprise, we were enjoying every moment, her body looks great from above and her moaning was quite stimulating for me.
I made her finish with a second oral and then I finished fucking her pussy once more.

The after: She's quite friendly and has a good chat, she offered me to take a shower and in total I think I stayed 35-40 minutes.
If I'll see her again? Definitively YES , next time at least an hour to enjoy this petite jewel.

Offline ttv1

Offline Odin669

was it owo or covered?
Covered unfortunately, an ok BJ ,I noticed that usually Latina girls do it covered (I've met few ones that do owo maybe my only exprrience ) and didn't focused on this as I had limited time and made her so horny with the 69 that she ride me right away.

Offline david_mason

What was her height and dress size Odin?

And was DFK and Fingering on the menu?

Offline Odin669

What was her height and dress size Odin?

And was DFK and Fingering on the menu?

I would say maybe 5' tall , not sure about dress size but probable she's around 110 pounds, lovely nipples enhanced boobs but natural look
Just FK, not deep but it was alright for me as she kissed me back all the time, I also went for her neck that turned her on a lot.
I didn't try fingering her pussy but I played with her tiny ass hole during the 69