Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DAKOTA-ANAL-SUB – Glossop  (Read 4268 times)

6 review(s) for MISS-SUB-VICTORIA (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
10 review(s) for Vickys-Erotic-Sales (5 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Titi]
11 review(s) for ENGLISH-SUB-SAVANNAH (5 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Titi]

Offline Blue Moon

External Link/Members Only

£140 for 1 hour incall

Background
I’m still finding my punting feet after an illness-enforced punting break and now catching up on some reviews. Most are good/OK but this one was unpleasant and I want to share it so you can include it in your decision to visit her or not.

I’ve seen her before, some time ago. And she was quite good then, as I recall. I have to report that things have gone downhill since then.

I fancied a bit of domination (me on her) so I sent off a message and we set it up for just after lunchtime that day.

Comms:
Good. Responded well. All OK and confirmed then got a message 30 mins before the start time saying she’ll be late - working late shift at work. But when I got in, she said she’d been for a meal which made her late. So she couldn’t be arsed to get to a pre-arranged meeting because she was getting pissed and she lied about that.

Reasonable place in Glossop - which is a nightmare to get through by car. All the traffic in the world seems to go there at the same time and it’s a bottleneck. I know it’s bad around there in rush-hour hence the early appointment. Parking wasn't easy - nowhere available near her place so ended up about 5 minutes walk away.

Appearance
A bit rough, I thought. Her AW pics are flattering. Hadn’t made much effort with make-up or hair. She wasn’t wearing what I’d requested. She has a big arse. Not worth £100, let alone £140. She’s up to £150 now!

The Sesh
Started off OK – for 10 minutes, then she seemed to get pissed off about something. Nothing to do with me – it happened when she left the room for a minute. Everything was a bit aggressive after that. I got a load of: ‘hurry up’, ‘don’t touch me there – it annoys me’, ‘I’ve only got one condom so don’t take it off’ and more. I lost interest completely so was going to finish with CIM but she turned out to be a cum dodger and it ended up on her tits. I was then hurried up again. I pointed out that it was an hour booking and she said I’d been there 50 minutes. It was 35 minutes from entering the door to getting back into my car but I disliked her intensely so didn’t challenge. On the way out, there was a noise from the room next to the bedroom. She said it was her threesome partner Savannah (who also operates in that area and used to be described as a relative, if I remember correctly) and that she was getting pissed. It may explain why she changed attitude after leaving the bedroom. They don’t get on, it seems, so that would be a threesome from hell…

Thoughts On The Way Back To The Car:
Would have got more satisfaction by pushing £140 down a grid. Never again. And I won’t be going near her sister/cousin/friend/enemy Savannah either. Felt like she could have gone over the edge and might have caused a scene. I don’t know if she was lying about the person in the next room – could have been her pimp for all I know. I’m reasonably handy and big enough to defend myself from whoever was in there but it could have escalated.

Bm

Offline RandomGuy99

Thanks for the review.

This girl contacted me about a booking. I was thinking about it but not anymore.

Thanks for saving me some cash.

Offline Blue Moon

:hi:    You're welcome, mate.    Bm

Offline usroads

Thanks for the review.

This girl contacted me about a booking. I was thinking about it but not anymore.

Thanks for saving me some cash.
+1

Offline cash2spare

Thanks for the thumbs up mate, one to give a very wide swerve me thinks. Sorry to hear she was so shite.

Offline Titi

That’s a bad one BM, I’ve indexed her previous profiles for the future. No doubt she will disappear again and set up another profile.

Offline RandomGuy99

That’s a bad one BM, I’ve indexed her previous profiles for the future. No doubt she will disappear again and set up another profile.
Wow! I didn't realise she was the same girl. I'd read bad reviews for sub savannah so was steering well clear of here.  Thanks for indexing her other profiles.

Offline samneil15

Wow! I didn't realise she was the same girl. I'd read bad reviews for sub savannah so was steering well clear of here.  Thanks for indexing her other profiles.

Pretty sure they're 2 different girls. Savannah has always used that name I think but Dakota is jasmine and Victoria. Both girls worked together for a few years from memory but both have bad reputations. Stay clear regardless.

Offline leo_26

Shes worth a 15 min booking just to go and smash that big arse of hers 👍🏾👍🏾

Offline RandomGuy99

Pretty sure they're 2 different girls. Savannah has always used that name I think but Dakota is jasmine and Victoria. Both girls worked together for a few years from memory but both have bad reputationse. Stay clear regardless.
I'd read Savannah was a drug user, so she is immediately on my blacklist.

Offline Titi

Pretty sure they're 2 different girls. Savannah has always used that name I think but Dakota is jasmine and Victoria. Both girls worked together for a few years from memory but both have bad reputations. Stay clear regardless.

Yea both are different girls but thought it would be handy as the OP mentioned Savannah as well. Agreed both girls are fucking useless.