Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best 50/60 quid per half hour girl?  (Read 2743 times)

gldrowranger

Who do you think is the best 50/60 quid girl? No over 30's
I am thinking...

Blowjob Queen
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

LovelyMissElle

AnnaBella`s

Slim Girlfriend type girls. What do you think?

Offline auldie63

You got to be joking!!!!  Is business that slow??? Or if you can guarantee any dame on AW is under 30 from profile and pics please PM your lottery numbers, so I can get a share. This is one of the worst touts I've seen.

Offline Marmalade

I'd be surprised if BlowJobQueen touted. Standard reliable service, Scottish, a bit impersonal and conveyor belt but definitely ok otherwise.

AnnaBella, fairly central / off Brunswick Rd
no phone but good email then text communication
Hungarian, ok looks
generally ok but not outstanding

Yes, they're both under 30

Don't know about the other one.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 12:26:23 pm by Marmalade »

gldrowranger

You got to be joking!!!!  Is business that slow??? Or if you can guarantee any dame on AW is under 30 from profile and pics please PM your lottery numbers, so I can get a share. This is one of the worst touts I've seen.
Who can you recommend then?

Offline gorgie tony

Natalie is very good for £50, she's reduced what services are on offer now, but it depends what you're after.

It's been about 4 years since I saw her, but had a very enjoyable booking, only reason I've not been back is she doesn't do reverse oral.

gldrowranger

Natalie is very good for £50, she's reduced what services are on offer now, but it depends what you're after.

It's been about 4 years since I saw her, but had a very enjoyable booking, only reason I've not been back is she doesn't do reverse oral.
I have seen her about a year ago. She is sweet but her hips are kinda wide though. Also, I saw her in Asda last October and she was with a kid. I don't know if that was her son or not.

Offline Puntypants

Seen Blowjob Queen a few times. She has a lovely figure and is very friendly. Best to see her for an hour because you get more of a chance of the GFE experience. I strongly recommend her.

Offline Marmalade

seems she has a few other no-no's...
Went to see this girl Sunday 2:30pm after looking at her AW profile i figured she was worth a punt, boy was i wrong! Photos a bit old for a start she has a pretty face but massive hips ans arse (not everyone's preference) so a little misleading. Anyway i opted for the £80/45 min session when i phoned her as i figured i would get a better punt, she was chatty and pleasant when i arrived so i was confident it would be good. As soon as the kit came off she made me feel like she was doing me a favor and instructed me not to pull at her or grab her before i even touched her and there was no OWO, no DFK all in all a very poor service. i have had plenty of punts over the years and more good than bad but that was a big disappointment, my advice is steer clear you will do a lot better elsewhere!

Always good to get a mix of opinion . . .
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18874.0
 :rolleyes:
 :hi:

Tjkooker

Agreed marmalade. Tony' s is the first positive I've heard about Natalie.

skippertod

Did Natalie used to work at LSS? looks similar, i remember she gave good service, but was far too cocky for my tastes, didn't repeat her.

Offline Alexix

I met Natalie just once.
In my opinion, she is not as much nice as you see in  her photos, her hips are very large.
  Furthermore she was a bit cold like ice towards me... therefore, I will not meet her again.
Anyway this is just my experience