Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diahalasz - Heathrow - Hungarian  (Read 573 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5454700) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw this girl recently at a budget hotel near Heathrow airport recently. The maid spoke good English and handled all the messages. When I got there the maid told me to wait for 20 minutes but then after 10 minutes she gave me the room number and asked me to go up....

Photos were airbrushed and when I saw her I didn't find her as attractive as she seems in the pictures. Anyway, I was horny as well on that day so decided to hand over half hour money.

While I couldn't detect any smoker's breath, I could see that her teeth is stained and yellow. She was happy to offer FK / DFK but I said no I am fine.

BJ was decent. She offered OWO but I changed my mind and said I prefer she put a condom on instead.

Sex was enthusiastic but it was a bit annoying every couple of minutes she asked me "baby, cum". I held my nerve and carried on pounding her while she was making fake moans.

Finished with more oral and as I could feel I was cumming I removed and condom and she was happy with CIM, sucking every drop out.

As I was leaving, there was another punter standing a few doors away. I don't think the girl even had time to shower and the guy just went in as soon as I came out.

Overall, I didn't fancy her and in hindsight I should have walked but I was horny as hell. Oh well.