Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Telford one night punting challenge  (Read 1708 times)

Offline Stones69

Hi all, I was hoping for some punting advice. I've been reading the boards and it looks like might just struggle to get a petite good looking WG in Telford or immediate surrounds, so where could I go and who should I be looking at? Pref good attitude, friendly and athletic body. Seen  English-faye-GFE but on the expensive side - is she worth it? I know I ask a lot but if you're ever in Manchester way feel free to ask.

Online Moby Dick

Hi all, I was hoping for some punting advice. I've been reading the boards and it looks like might just struggle to get a petite good looking WG in Telford or immediate surrounds, so where could I go and who should I be looking at? Pref good attitude, friendly and athletic body. Seen  English-faye-GFE but on the expensive side - is she worth it? I know I ask a lot but if you're ever in Manchester way feel free to ask.
Telford is a desert compared to Manchester.
Jump in the car and head towards Walsall ,25mins M54 M6 Jn10, normally a few in the whoretels there.

Offline Peartree

English Faye GFE used to go by the name of Faye Lou. She changed her AW profile name after some negative reviews which you will find by typing her previous name into search above right. From what I have read she is not good value for money

Offline Cryton123

For the love of God, DO NOT waste money on English Faye GFE! As Peartree rightly points out, she’s changed her name presumably due to the shocking reviews on here. Read my review for an idea of how bad she is. Easily my worst punt of last year. She is awful!

« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 07:35:35 am by Cryton123 »

Offline GingerNuts

Offline Stones69

Wow! Good save on that waste of money, thanks. Might just give Lola a call although I'll do some Walsall based research too. Thanks for the tips and any more advice welcome.

Offline r1965h

Another recommendation for Lola here too.

Offline r1965h

Kylie in Shrewsbury, only 20 mins drive away is also worth a visit.

Offline CummingPeter

Don't expect athletic body in Lola. While she might be petite and have a great attitute, if you are under 40, she'll probably seem old and wrinkly to you, as I found her. She does squirt though, so that's a bonus.

Offline Sexy_Lola_X

• Service Provider
Don't expect athletic body in Lola. While she might be petite and have a great attitute, if you are under 40, she'll probably seem old and wrinkly to you, as I found her. She does squirt though, so that's a bonus.

:lol:

Offline r1965h

Well I'm 54 and she looks good to me.

Great attitude in this business count for a lot.

Offline Stones69

I wish I was under 40. Attitude is everything.

Offline just_me

Tbf the original post was looking for a athletic body so I think the post warning that lola is not that is a fair point as athletic she is not

Offline Availableinlarge

For the love of God, DO NOT waste money on English Faye GFE! As Peartree rightly points out, she’s changed her name presumably due to the shocking reviews on here. Read my review for an idea of how bad she is. Easily my worst punt of last year. She is awful!
Totally agreed, complete nasty bitch, avoid at all costs.