Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jessica hot4u - Bait & Switch  (Read 1294 times)

2 review(s) for jessica hot4u (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline blue

Ignoring all the warning signs i.e. offers BB, hidden feedback and not using my head, I arranged to see 'jessica hot4u' Link:External Link/Members Only

Dialled the number and spoke to a young, sexy-sounding girl which only fuelled my desire to go! Confirmed I wanted kissing, owo and sex and made my way over.

She opens the door (while hiding behind it), I walk in and greeted by a completely different, older women in a bath robe! Immediately thought make an excuse and leave...followed her into the bed room and asked her if she does kissing, her response "No English", so I pointed to my mouth and was given the same response...told her I'll leave it and walked (was going to leave either way; just needed that excuse!)

I should've know better  :dash:

LL

There you go see, another "4you" girl.  Backs up my theory that all AW WGs with 4you in their name are to be avoided.  They're probably all part of the same pimp gang.

abdul

Despite all the warning it was a bad mistake bro you went there. And Enfield is flooded with.some dirty and unprofessional Romanian girls.

Offline pumps

the main thing is you walked. spot on!

Andre 3000

I looked at her profile scrolled down and see Romanian. At this point once you see that is it even worth attempting to see them?

Just seems like a massive waste of time.