Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aaliya Amiya - Incall, 15 minute Taxi from Lewes Train station  (Read 4962 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5142445) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline jimmypoo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

August 2019.

Whilst house sitting in Eastbourne, I decided to have a bit of fun.  Not much going on locally, so I decided to look further afield.

Meeting(1pm on a weekday) was quickly arranged through AW.

Lewes train station was very easy to get to from Eastbourne(20 minutes).  Aaliya recommended I take a cab to her place but I did contemplate walking - Thank goodness I didn't.  Aaliya was hosting in the middle of nowhere, 15 minutes in the cab which cost £13.

Aaliya is a very attractive English girl(She did have a face pic on her profile but she's since taken it down), 25ish, size 10/12 voluptuos hourglass, long dark hair with tinge of red - great fringe, 5'4.  Very smiley and happy to see me.

Made a fuss of me when I arrived, getting me a drink, offering a shower.

Aaliya was wearing a long summer dress, which soon came off, revealing her great breasts.

Good DFK as I fondled her boobs. I lay her on the bed and removed her panties for DATY.  Aaliya was very sensitive and VOCAL, cumming very quickly.  Some more DFK and boobage-play before I went back down and brought her off again.

Aaliya went down on me, quite good technique but a little rushed and too much hand action, which I quickly slowed down. 

On with the condom and Aaliya begun to ride me CG - Loved watching her bouncing boobs.  She was really getting into it, riding faster and faster, snogging my face off until cumming again.

Aaliya fell off my chap and lay by my side.  More DFK with mutual masturbation until she was ready to go again.  A little Doggie before an extended session is MISH with lots more snogging, where I finished inside her.

Aaliya is not a clock watcher, she called me a cab and we had a great chat about her real job.

Very enthusiastic GFE.

Definitely would see again, sooner rather than later, if she comes up to London.

Offline shooter

This WG bid on a reverse booking of mine recently. Liked the sound of her and agreed to meet.  :thumbsup:

She then messaged me at last minute to say she could only meet earlier in the day  :dash: as she now had a "lecture" at Uni at our original meet time  :dash: :angry: :mad: I couldn meet  as hotel check in wasnt open that early  :diablo:

Couldnt arrange another meet in time, so was a wasted opp to punt

Funnily enough, she has feedback from another punter for the same day we originally agreed to meet. She was clearly casting around the RB's ...untrustworthy, so proceed with caution  :hi:

Offline somethingrandom

Can I ask if she offered much of a discount on her advertised rates when she responded to the RB?

Pm me if you prefer to answer that way

Offline bright0nbreezy

Now on AW under a different profile so just linking them up:
External Link/Members Only

I saw her in 2019 when she was still Aaliya Amiya and agree with the op's review - a very enthusiastic girl next door, if a little heavy handed

Offline crawley99

Offline bright0nbreezy

Shame her profile has gone

Click the link just above, she has a new profile now.

Offline LanceSpiker

Anyone got any recent feedback on this one? She’s bid on an upcoming RB of mine and although she’s got good form on the purple site I’m wondering if anyone her can give a recent positive….

Offline bright0nbreezy

Anyone got any recent feedback on this one? She’s bid on an upcoming RB of mine and although she’s got good form on the purple site I’m wondering if anyone her can give a recent positive….

I haven't seen her recently, but someone on another forum did and he said much the same: she is quite plump, enthusiastic but not very skilled.  She also got him to buy condoms before arriving, saying she had forgot to pick some up.  She actually did the same thing with me a few years ago.  So either she is a bit scatty or this is a sneaky way of saving a few quid.

Personally, I wouldn't pay the £200 ph she is asking, there are much better providers at that price.  But if you can negotiate her down to a reasonable fee and you like a girl next door type, you will probably have a good time.

Online hornypnter

I haven't seen her recently, but someone on another forum did and he said much the same: she is quite plump, enthusiastic but not very skilled.  She also got him to buy condoms before arriving, saying she had forgot to pick some up.  She actually did the same thing with me a few years ago.  So either she is a bit scatty or this is a sneaky way of saving a few quid.

Personally, I wouldn't pay the £200 ph she is asking, there are much better providers at that price.  But if you can negotiate her down to a reasonable fee and you like a girl next door type, you will probably have a good time.

This has happened to me with another WG where she asked me to buy condoms on my way to her. Told her no problems and will pay for it out of her in call payment. So she will be paying for it as far as I'm concerned.