Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna_Rose - Liverpool  (Read 1157 times)

18 review(s) for Luna__Rose (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline FrankBooth

External Link/Members Only

Booked for an hour outcall at £260.00
This was the inevitable few weeks ago/ only getting a chance to catch up now.

COMMS: Initial email through AW site - very quick response within the hour; Emails/ texts in follow-up all promptly handled.

LOCATION: Outcall / hotel I’d booked so all good / nothing to comment on

THE GIRL: While her pics are OK, I found her *much* better in the flesh. Only a wee small thing, but wonderful / proportioned curves (proper bubble butt), and great looks

THE MEET: Started with light kissing and soon onto great OWO/ DT.  That bubble butt was a nice surprise so I was quickly into that and it was fantastic - she pushes back well and can take a real pounding. Soon over for me. Round two was more OWO / DT - so good she had me off for a second time - doesn’t swallow so a hearty splash across her face.

Throughout the meet she’s totally attentive / can’t do enough for you - she initiated round two, very enthusiastic, all the time teasing gorgeously. She’s fantastic conversation, we had a real laugh  - I’ll definitely be booking again.

Online RandomGuy99

Thanks for the review.

She's on my HL.

Offline FWK1

Cheers for the review..  :hi:

I’ve seen her as part of a duo but I think it’s about time I saw her on her own next time she’s in Manchester your review has just reminded she really has got a tremendous arse on her..  :rolleyes:

Offline FrankBooth

Totally - small mistake in write up - was 1.5 hours not 1 hour - definitely worth it